Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[PLUGIN]PSHider

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
jok3r

[PLUGIN]PSHider

Post by jok3r »

PSHider is a PSP Plugin that allows you hiding any kind of app in the Game Section of XMB,I've taken the idea from TN-E "Hide HEN Executable" feature.
From README:
- How to -
Write the name of the folder of the Homebrew/Update/Game DLC you want to hide in the file hides.txt,and put it into ms0:/seplugins/
You can hide up to 50 folders,each folder name can't be longer than 100 characters;put just one folder name per line,so each folder name is separated by a newline
- - - Changelog - - -
v1.0 (13/05/11) - First Release

- - - Credits - - -
jok3r - Plugin Coder
freddy_156 - Code help,website hosting
ultimakillz - Code design help,betatesting
Total_Noob - For implementing HEN executable hiding in TN-E Hen,which gave me the idea for this plugin

Download

If you want to report a bug or you just want to make a suggestion,leave a comment here or on my blog,or mail me at jok3r@haxaddicts.net

Thanks! :)
Advertising
ChorizoConWebo

Re: [PLUGIN]PSHider

Post by ChorizoConWebo »

What firmware does it work on, cause it's not working on 6.20 PRO-B5?

Edit: Got it working on TN-E, yay very useful thank's.
Advertising
* PSP 3001(03G) w/ an 8GB Memory Stick & 6.20 PRO-C2 Permanent
* Laptop - Acer Aspire 5742z w/ Windows7/8 & Ubuntu
* PS4 (Think I got enough to buy one when it comes out X_X)
Steven

Post by Steven »

same here can't get it work on 6.20 PRO-B5
jok3r

Post by jok3r »

Sorry for compatibility issues, I'm already working on a fix, anyways http://jok3r.haxaddicts.net/?p=9
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

Interesting plugin. Works on TN-E for me just fine; though I would recommend working on compatibility issues as you have mentioned already. Welcome to the competition!

Regards,

npt
:geek:
jok3r

Post by jok3r »

npt wrote:Interesting plugin. Works on TN-E for me just fine; though I would recommend working on compatibility issues as you have mentioned already. Welcome to the competition!

Regards,

npt
:geek:
I'm hardly working on those issues,but still I can't even figure out what's in PRO firmware that breaks my patch,I suspect it's vshctrl,that's the reason why I'm reversing it atm.
Dalton_Corazon

Post by Dalton_Corazon »

I've never tried this one but I'll download it. Hopefully it will show up if it's reboots back to OFW or otherwise make a text editor towards this kind of plugin. It's hard to unhide if there is no text editor if ever you don't have a PC on your side always hahaha... :twisted:

Edit: Comfirm working on TN-D hoping for PRO hidden enabler 8-)
Dalton_Corazon

Post by Dalton_Corazon »

This is kind of creepy.. Is there a kind of keys do you use to make this thing work? I mean when I was using WinXP theirs a [] symbol like. EXAMPLE[]EXAMPLE2[] and when I use Win7Ultimate its just happen to be looks like this EXAMPLEEXAMPLE2, close to each other and no [] symbol which is invisible to see in Win7.

Thus, when I tested it the examples you have in hides.txt and thought that it should be the exact what you want to hide in a game content. WinXp should copy the hides.txt provided keys also in Win7Ultimate though it's invisible to see the symbol.

Entered and separated lines are useless if the provided invisible nor the symbol [] keys is not use.
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

If you want to hide a homebrew that’s at ms0:/PSP/GAME/SomeKindOfHB, you just have to write SomeKindOfHB in your hides.txt,not the whole path.

From his blog..
Dalton_Corazon wrote:This is kind of creepy.. Is there a kind of keys do you use to make this thing work? I mean when I was using WinXP theirs a [] symbol like. EXAMPLE[]EXAMPLE2[] and when I use Win7Ultimate its just happen to be looks like this EXAMPLEEXAMPLE2, close to each other and no [] symbol which is invisible to see in Win7.

Thus, when I tested it the examples you have in hides.txt and thought that it should be the exact what you want to hide in a game content. WinXp should copy the hides.txt provided keys also in Win7Ultimate though it's invisible to see the symbol.

Entered and separated lines are useless if the provided invisible nor the symbol [] keys is not use.
So it would be

SomekindOFHB
AnotherOneHere

Hope this helps..
Great work,cant wait to see 1.1..
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers

Return to “Submissions”