Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.6

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
drxl

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.2b1

Post by drxl »

Thanks for your great work!
Now it's working perfectly.

About the question regards the password I mentioned before, do you have any idea? Because in the worst case if i ever forget my password and before that I also deactivated all the important comand then as a result I can't use this plugin manager anymore. It would be really a pity! (I hope nobody would be in this situation :) )

As a suggestion, if you have time, can you implement (although I don't know if it's a difficult thing or not) the function/comand copy/paste to transfer the line from one file to another as suggested by Halvhjearne? Maybe we will never use it but it will make this plugin manager more complete.

And one last thing..... I can't wait to see the final version of this plugin manager
Advertising
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

No, currently there is no way to disable requiring the password. The only way to reset the password if you forget it is to delete the config in "flash3:/". I really don't see a point in disabling the password because the entire point of having the password was to keep people from messing with your settings/plugins.

And, yes, I do plan on adding a function to copy lines to other .txt files.
Advertising
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

My PSP GENESIS Entry: SePlugins Manager
Yamagushi

Post by Yamagushi »

Nice! This is gonna come in handy, hate having to connect to the PC to edit the lists.
drxl

Post by drxl »

5h4d0w wrote:No, currently there is no way to disable requiring the password. The only way to reset the password if you forget it is to delete the config in "flash3:/". I really don't see a point in disabling the password because the entire point of having the password was to keep people from messing with your settings/plugins.
I know your point of view is right, but for someone like me that have never messed with psp I don't know how to access to that flash. And I wanted to have a backup solution for the worst case.
But finally I managed to open it and the only file that resemble to the configuration file is a file named "spmconfig.cfg". Can you confirm it?
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

drxl wrote: But finally I managed to open it and the only file that resemble to the configuration file is a file named "spmconfig.cfg". Can you confirm it?
Yep, that's it. To reset the password, you can either delete it (which will reset all settings), or open it and remove the data between the two quotation marks in the last line (which will only reset the password).

A little update on the next version: So far, I have added support for multiple "themes". The config editor has a new entry that allows you to cycle through the ".cfg" files in "[SePlugins_Manager]/themes/"
The next version will have the default color scheme as well as a couple more.

Pic:
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

sephi-zack

Post by sephi-zack »

I got this screen .

When i cancel text entry for password.

5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

I've been really busy for the last couple of weeks so at most I have 3 hours to work on this each day. If I find a problem or someone reports one I fix it, but I don't have the time to thoroughly debug this thing. Once I have a little more time I'll really start fixing things.

So thanks everyone who has reported bugs, I probably wouldn't have found them on my own (or I would have, just 4 days later :P ).

It would also be easier if I had a PSP Go. I would actually be able to test the GO-only functions instead of it being hit-or-miss whether they work or not :mrgreen:

5h4d0w

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.2b2

Post by 5h4d0w »

Uploaded v1.2b2. Changes in the main post and the zip.

sephi-zack

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.2b2_2

Post by sephi-zack »

Nice update.
Some great features to add would be a file for who want to translate.
5h4d0w

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.2b2_2

Post by 5h4d0w »

sephi-zack wrote:Nice update.
Some great features to add would be a file for who want to translate.
I actually had translation support built in to this version but I took it out before uploading it.

Anyone know how to make remotejoy(lite) work on 6.35PRO? I tried the patched version and it didn't work. I want to make a video.

Return to “Submissions”