Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.6

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
5h4d0w

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.1-3

Post by 5h4d0w »

Ok, I can reproduce that bug. I didn't notice it because I only have one plugin :lol: If I add another, and then remove the first, it happens. I'm hoping on uploading v1.2 tomorrow with a built-in config editor so... :mrgreen:

The config editor is already finished, I just want to make some last-minute changes. Some things to expect:

The ability to change options without a computer (duh)
The editor will be password-protected.
The password will be encrypted.
The config will be stored in flash3.
Advertising
Last edited by 5h4d0w on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

My PSP GENESIS Entry: SePlugins Manager
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

first of all, i just wanna say thanx for the nice plugin manager ...i dont like all the fancy ones and this one does the job just fine for me on my pspGO, exept for an annoying bug once in while (nothing really important, and might be the one ur fixing) ... so again thanx a lot

anyway ... does this means its going to be "signed"?
5h4d0w wrote:The ability to change options without a computer (duh)

... if not it would be nice with a "signed" version to allow edit of plugins from ofw, if the psp fails to load TN or PRO, corse of some annoying plugin issue ... another nice thing would be if it was possible to copy/paste plugins from one place to another, if possible?
Advertising
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

Halvhjearne wrote:first of all, i just wanna say thanx for the nice plugin manager ...i dont like all the fancy ones and this one does the job just fine for me on my pspGO, exept for an annoying bug once in while (nothing really important, and might be the one ur fixing) ... so again thanx a lot
Mind explaining the bug? I would be able to fix it if I knew what was happening.
Halvhjearne wrote: anyway ... does this means its going to be "signed"?
Maybe... I haven't been able to sign it yet.
Silver PSP 3001 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent + 32GB MS (2x 16GB MicroSD + Photofast CR-5400)

Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

5h4d0w wrote:Mind explaining the bug? I would be able to fix it if I knew what was happening.

its kinda hard to explain or replikate, corse its only happends once in a while ... i know as much as when i hit save (only sometimes), it comes up with an error and acts wierd (i cant quit from this), think it might be if i dont change anything and hit save it occors, but this might also be corsed by not having an extra empty line after last plugin string ... anyway after this has occored, it might do wierd stuff to my vsh/game/pops.txt, and end line would end up holding two lines i manually have to edit back to normal (like example) ... i havent really figured it out yet tho, sorry

vsh.txt example:

ms0:/seplugins/irsautoboot.prx 1
ms0:/seplugins/dayviewer.prx 1
ms0:/seplugins/vshmenu.prx 1ms0:/CXMB/CXMB.prx 1

anyway i love it as is, so no worries ;)
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

Thanks for reporting it. I think I know what's causing the problem. Trying out a fix now :)

EDIT: Ok, so, I added another line to my vsh.txt and didn't add an empty line after it. I loaded the app, and saved my plugins; No error, and the text file looks normal.

Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

5h4d0w wrote:Thanks for reporting it. I think I know what's causing the problem. Trying out a fix now :)

EDIT: Ok, so, I added another line to my vsh.txt and didn't add an empty line after it. I loaded the app, and saved my plugins; No error, and the text file looks normal.

... as i sayd it only happends to me like once in a while so i cant be 100% sure what corses it, ether way it isnt really that big of a problem (at least not for me), i still like it ether way corse it saves me a lot of truble from hooking up a computer aso just to activate or deactivate a dang plugin ... keep up the good work :D :D
RPSangcap

Post by RPSangcap »

There's always a bug when I try to remove a Plugin.
My PSP Info:
*PSP 2000(TA-88V2)
*Ver. 6.35 PRO-B3

It always get an error when I remove a Plugin.
My YouTube channel :D
5h4d0w

Post by 5h4d0w »

RPSangcap wrote:There's always a bug when I try to remove a Plugin.
My PSP Info:
*PSP 2000(TA-88V2)
*Ver. 6.35 PRO-B3

It always get an error when I remove a Plugin.
If you are going o report a bug, I really need to know what exactly is happening :|

Anyway... v1.2b is out. Hopefully fixes any problems people are having and adds a built-in config editor. Changes in 1st post as well as in the .zip.

drxl

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.2b

Post by drxl »

uhhhh I don't know what to say...
I tried the built-in config editor and it seems everything is ok, but I have a question:
If I forgot the password, is there a way to remove the password to access in the configuration file? Or the only solution is accessing in the flash3 where the configuration file is stored?

And now the funny part :lol: ....
I don't know if you are concentring too much on the config part (or whaterever important thing you are doing) that you forgot to test the plugin manager part ......
Now every comand of the menu is giving me an error: the same error I have already reported.
I hope that is only my problem. Maybe there is a special buttom to make everything ok and I didn't press it :) ?

Last question: do you plan to make a Icon0 (a image or whaterver is called) for your homebrew when the official (final/last) version is out? Because it's a little ugly the default image that the psp assign to it.
5h4d0w

Re: 5h4d0w's Seplugins Manager v1.2b

Post by 5h4d0w »

God I suck at this :lol:

It was working PERFECTLY and then I go and break it.
I was trying to make the code look cleaner by putting related functions and variables closer together and I moved something that I shouldn't have. It's fixed and I've uploaded the new version.

Sorry guys :(

Also, about the icon, I don't really know... I'm worse at graphics than I am at programming lol.

Return to “Submissions”