Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How do you find out PSP 3000 motherboard version?

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
XPavilion

How do you find out PSP 3000 motherboard version?

Post by XPavilion »

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section :oops:
If it is would a moderator be kind enough to move it? :)

My question to you guys is, how would you go about finding the motherboard version in your PSP?
I saw the thread about a permanent CFW and people were saying that it worked on a PSP 3000 with 4g 3g etc.
How would I go about finding which version mine is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~ XPavilion
Advertising
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Re: How do you find out PSP 3000 motherboard version?

Post by ultimakillz »

use psp module checker:
http://forums.pspslimhacks.com/tutorial ... odule.html
Advertising
XPavilion

Post by XPavilion »

Thankyou :)
It says mine is an 04g, would you by anychance know if that's able to work with the cfw? :D
Sean994

Post by Sean994 »

XPavilion wrote:Thankyou :)
It says mine is an 04g, would you by anychance know if that's able to work with the cfw? :D
It has been confirmed by several people and myself but I personally wouldn't try it if you only have 1 PSP since the risks are very great to brick your PSP. I mean it takes what 4 seconds to boot up TN-D HEN
It's really not worth a brick. ;)

There are also a few bugs that need to be ironed out if Liquidzigong continues working on the permanent TN-D HEN. FYI it's a permanent HEN not CFW. ;)

Several plugins don't work properly such as ISO plugins ect. I've had a few homebrew crash as well.
XPavilion

Post by XPavilion »

Sean994 wrote:
It has been confirmed by several people and myself but I personally wouldn't try it if you only have 1 PSP since the risks are very great to brick your PSP. I mean it takes what 4 seconds to boot up TN-D HEN

There are also a few bugs that need to be ironed out if Liquidzigong continues working on the permanent TN-D HEN. FYI it's a permanent HEN not CFW. ;)

Several plugins don't work properly such as ISO plugins ect. I've had a few homebrew crash as well.

Thankyou for the help aswell :D
This is my only PSP, so I think I will just stay away from the permanent 'HEN' ;) until everything is safer and bug free :)
I appreciate all the help guys/girls? :lol:
pietro025

Post by pietro025 »

Sean994 wrote:

That means the ISO loaders doesn't work or the plugins on GAME.txt doesn't work?????
640509 040147
Sean994

Post by Sean994 »

Just guys AFAIK :lol: and Yeah that is a safe move IMO only reason I tested on my 3k models was because I have multiple PSP's. ;)
pietro025 wrote: That means the ISO loaders doesn't work or the plugins on GAME.txt doesn't work?????
Just the ISO Loader plugins don't work AFAIK, Game Categories and all of my other plugins work.

I've tried

aLoader
OpenIdea ISO Loader

None of them worked.

Though ISO Tool and Prometheus ISO Loader work ;)

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”