Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Need help i lost all my saves

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
MeteCobben

Need help i lost all my saves

Post by MeteCobben » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Hello everyone,

Back in the day before henkaku i popped a different memory card in to put a different account on it cause my normal 32 gb card had my banned ps3 accounts psn id on it cause i wanted to play online.

So i activated my vita with new psn id then when i was done i popped the old 32gb card back in with the other account and i found out i couldnt access any of my saves or purchased games cause of the ban. I cant remember if it was cause i couldnt activate vita cause of ban or what happened. So i backed the 32gb card with CMA and formated it after and lost everything.

Now that vita is hacked can i get my saves back? i have the folder CMA dumped from my vita to pc. Im on permanent cfw
Advertising

claytmp

Re: Need help i lost all my saves

Post by claytmp » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:12 pm

MeteCobben wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:13 pm
Hello everyone,

Back in the day before henkaku i popped a different memory card in to put a different account on it cause my normal 32 gb card had my banned ps3 accounts psn id on it cause i wanted to play online.

So i activated my vita with new psn id then when i was done i popped the old 32gb card back in with the other account and i found out i couldnt access any of my saves or purchased games cause of the ban. I cant remember if it was cause i couldnt activate vita cause of ban or what happened. So i backed the 32gb card with CMA and formated it after and lost everything.

Now that vita is hacked can i get my saves back? i have the folder CMA dumped from my vita to pc. Im on permanent cfw
Hi buddy, sadly I feel it can't be recovered. But better wait for expert opinion.

Regards,
Kevin J. Hodge Tutuapp Vidmate
Advertising
Last edited by claytmp on Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mulder

Post by Mulder » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:04 pm

I don't know if this work, but i think you can try with Save Manager Plus on Psvita, decrypt your saves and then restore back.

Pick a copy of your saves first.

DavidYoung

Post by DavidYoung » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 am

I'm not sure that you can it back, but should try!
Wish you good luck!

Return to “General”