I thought this might be useful for some people that bought the game but don't feel like typing the entire script with the crappy 3ds keyboard on smilebasic, if you follow this tutorial you won't have to type out the entire thing.
Something that can play audio from a web browser
SmileBASIC on 3.2.1
1. On SmileBASIC, go to "Publish/Download Projects"
2. Go to "Download using Public Key" and use the code "NKX3KE13" on the next screen and download the project
3. Go to "Browse Projects" then "PMODEM127" and execute "PMODEM127.PRG"
4. Click "RECVIEVE FILE SIMPLEX"
6. Put the speaker of whatever you're using for sound near your 3DS mic
7. Go to http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IuGFxdeUVY and cover your ears (If it doesn't play at first, click the download mp3 button to download it or play it)
8. Go back to the PMODEM127 project and execute DOWNLOADER.TXT
Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi cool and very helpful post. For me, diversification is in the first place and I do not regret that I am just now going to study it .. I recommend that you also read various literature, for example, https://studydriver.com/antigone-essay/ consider essays and reviews on Antigone is a Greek tragedy written by Sophocles. Good, concise and understandable presentation of the material, professional writing and preparation, I have always appreciated this. Good luck with your study!