Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Chocolate Doom (also supports Heretic, Hexen and Strife)

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
unidentified

Re: [RELEASE] Chocolate Doom (also supports Heretic, Hexen and Strife)

Post by unidentified »

thoushallparry777 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:51 am Is anyone having any trouble playing Hexen, it keeps stuttering every 5-10 seconds. I've tried messing with settings but have no idea what they do bcuz it's not explained anywhere. Every other game works fine except Hexen for some reason
Yep same.
Advertising
fgsfds

Post by fgsfds »

Release 3.1 is now out.

Notable changes:
  • synced code with upstream Chocolate Doom (3.0.1+);
  • slightly raised some static render limits to (hopefully) allow SIGIL_COMPAT to run;
  • who knows what else I've done in the past two years.
Advertising
jimfaker

Post by jimfaker »

Great! Thanks! Now Sigil is working ;)
unholy

Post by unholy »

Hey guys! This is so awesome, and I am having a great time with it! I know it isn't the best wad in the world, but I am going through TNT for the very first time and while not perfect, I am having a blast!
ove
I was wondering though, is it possible to input a cheat code somehow? The specific code I would like to input is "idbeholdl", for the Light amplification visor. TNT is a bit too dark on my Vita, and I cannot find a way to make it brighter. But when I picked up a Visor, the brightness was really perfect!

I researched the topic and cannot find anyone that have asked this specific question anywhere. Would it be possible to achieve this by selecting an "Override Response File"? And if so, where could I find such a file, or how can a make one?

Thank you for your time!

Return to “HENkaku”