Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

No Cheat plugin works nor does RemoteJoy on my PSP

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
litetaker

No Cheat plugin works nor does RemoteJoy on my PSP

Post by litetaker »

Hi,

So I have a PSP 3000 (4g model). I initially installed TN-C on 6.20 and tried RemoteJoyLite and CWCheat. I tried all the various tutorials mentioned here carefully. They didn't work. Now, I am on 6.35 Pro-B3 and I tried CwCheats, RemoteJoyLite and TempAR. None of them work.

In the case of RemoteJoy, what happens is that the PSP displays on the PC properly when in XMB. It displays fine when I am in the menu of my game, say GTA vice city or in NFS Carbon or any other game as well. The moment get out of the menus in the game and actually start playing the game, my PSP immediately freezes. EVERY TIME.

In the case of CwCheat, I tried it on games like GTA vice city, Prince of Persia revelations etc. The in-game menu appears correctly, I enable some cheats and go back to the game -> NO EFFECT. I then try to disable and enable the cheats again -> my PSP freezes everytime!!!

This is very frustrating. I will be glad if someone helps me out.
Advertising
iPod Touch 1G, 8 GB: iOS 3.1.3 Jailbroken
PSP 3004: 6.20 + TN-B -> 6.35 + Pro B1 -> Pro B2 -> Pro B3 -> 6.39 Pro B7
iPod Touch 4, 32 GB: iOS 4.1 Jailbroken -> iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken
PS3 Slim, 320 GB: Geohot CFW 3.55 -> Kmeaw CFW 3.55
DR5OCK 357

Re: No Cheat plugin works nor does RemoteJoy on my PSP

Post by DR5OCK 357 »

litetaker wrote:Hi,

So I have a PSP 3000 (4g model). I initially installed TN-C on 6.20 and tried RemoteJoyLite and CWCheat. I tried all the various tutorials mentioned here carefully. They didn't work. Now, I am on 6.35 Pro-B3 and I tried CwCheats, RemoteJoyLite and TempAR. None of them work.

In the case of RemoteJoy, what happens is that the PSP displays on the PC properly when in XMB. It displays fine when I am in the menu of my game, say GTA vice city or in NFS Carbon or any other game as well. The moment get out of the menus in the game and actually start playing the game, my PSP immediately freezes. EVERY TIME.

In the case of CwCheat, I tried it on games like GTA vice city, Prince of Persia revelations etc. The in-game menu appears correctly, I enable some cheats and go back to the game -> NO EFFECT. I then try to disable and enable the cheats again -> my PSP freezes everytime!!!

This is very frustrating. I will be glad if someone helps me out.
1) update to 6.35 pro b4 2) cwcheat when enable cheats change the n to y save to database by pressing o and go to enable cheats and change the n to y and exit cwcheats 3) use gta vice city stories cheat device
Advertising
PSP 6.35 pro-b4 L.O.V.E legs open over easy
litetaker

Post by litetaker »

Nope, still doesn't work. I tried whatever you suggested for GTA Liberty City Stories game. I put a 'Y' for all the cheats I wanted, I then saved it to database and then I put a 'Y' next to enable cheat. Then I went back to the game. Immediately, the game froze and reset my PSP... :(
iPod Touch 1G, 8 GB: iOS 3.1.3 Jailbroken
PSP 3004: 6.20 + TN-B -> 6.35 + Pro B1 -> Pro B2 -> Pro B3 -> 6.39 Pro B7
iPod Touch 4, 32 GB: iOS 4.1 Jailbroken -> iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken
PS3 Slim, 320 GB: Geohot CFW 3.55 -> Kmeaw CFW 3.55
Steven

Post by Steven »

litetaker wrote:Nope, still doesn't work. I tried whatever you suggested for GTA Liberty City Stories game. I put a 'Y' for all the cheats I wanted, I then saved it to database and then I put a 'Y' next to enable cheat. Then I went back to the game. Immediately, the game froze and reset my PSP... :(
dude search for a another code

there are codes that will work & will not work and cause a froze problem ;)

and also try not to use many cheats :lol:
Darton Staker

Post by Darton Staker »

Hi there,
I realize this is an older post, however I thought I should offer some troubleshooting advise.
With regard to Running RemoteJoyLite and cwcheats/TempAR - You cannot launch games with both a cheat plugin and RemoteJoyLite enabled. I spent 11 years trying to get REmoteJoyLite to work only to realize that it does not work in-game with cwcheat or TempAR enabled.

You have to pick - either play legitimately using RemoteJoy or Run native screen with cwcheat or TempAr.

I am currently running Infinity2 - So I find it works best with ME CFW as apposed to PRO CFW. Not sure why but it seems work best in my case on my PSP GO.

Hope this helps and simplifies your issue regarding the topic.
Slave to Money and then you Die.

Return to “Plugins”