Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Suedehead

Re: UO gpSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225

Post by Suedehead » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:55 pm

in the emerald pokemon when I go to the first gym leader the emulator gives a black screen with a small text without saying "bad jump". Does anyone know how to solve it?
Advertising

schick85

Post by schick85 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:14 am

Hi I wanted to know if there was anything I could do on my end to increase the font size of the menu. I can barely make out the texts as I have a pspgo and bad vision to make matters worse. A reply to this question would be much appreciated.

If there was a way to tinker the fbm file in the font folder would be great.
Advertising

Rommaster64

Post by Rommaster64 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:53 pm

Hey there,

I have been using 'UO gрSP Kai v3.4 test 4 build 225' for quite a while now on my Psp 2000 and it works perfectly fine.
I only have a small issue with one game and I thought you could help me with this problem.
The game is 'DragonBall Z Legacy of Goku 2'. There is a sequence in the game in which you have to fly to a different location. The problem is, whenever I try to do so the message 'the game will not run in this hardware' appears on the screen.

This seems to be a common issue with emulator and this particular game since there are a few videos and even solutions for this problem on YouTube. Sadly none of this solution works for this emulator.

Thought you could help me with this.

Thanks

Return to “Emulators”