Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Kuro9712
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by Kuro9712 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Installed update, but it still cannot load past the 2 heavy movies into after the first boss.
even if you skip the second one
making resolution ultra-soap doesn't help this too.
Advertising

kingcrimson1920
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by kingcrimson1920 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:44 pm

I have this same problem. I send to Ringe my save and he will check.
Advertising

IlDucci
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:23 am

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by IlDucci » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Teeny tiny nitpick: Is it possible to enlarge the opening FMV so the proper aspect ratio is followed?

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by Rinnegatamante » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:18 am

kingcrimson1920 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:44 pm
I have this same problem. I send to Ringe my save and he will check.
With your save i actually get no errors but the game is kind of deadlocked in a screen where the main character looks at a dagger (engine is still running since i can hear sounds) any clue about it?
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by Rinnegatamante » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:31 am

IlDucci wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm
Teeny tiny nitpick: Is it possible to enlarge the opening FMV so the proper aspect ratio is followed?
That's how iortcw works, so not possible.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

kingcrimson1920
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by kingcrimson1920 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:12 am

after this 2 movies after this stage game is load on your vita? i have error like this i wrote in post up.

as you see is not only problem in my vita.

I don’t remember any deadlock.

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by Rinnegatamante » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:23 pm

kingcrimson1920 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:12 am
after this 2 movies after this stage game is load on your vita? i have error like this i wrote in post up.

as you see is not only problem in my vita.

I don’t remember any deadlock.
You can progress by loading the autosave related to the cutscene (take the latest one). It should properly make the game progress. (Looking for a way to solve the issue but at least that's a workaround to keep playing the game for now)
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

Kuro9712
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by Kuro9712 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:34 pm

but the game doesn't make an autosave there, because it doesn't load the next level.
at least after all the tries, I don't have one.
My last autosave is Boss1, which is the beginning of the boss level.
would be cool if someone could provide one, I don't mind importing a save file to test this further.

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by Rinnegatamante » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Kuro9712 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:34 pm
but the game doesn't make an autosave there, because it doesn't load the next level.
at least after all the tries, I don't have one.
My last autosave is Boss1, which is the beginning of the boss level.
would be cool if someone could provide one, I don't mind importing a save file to test this further.
You should have an autosave called cutscene6 iirc. Btw i've solved the issue with this commit: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaR ... 292fb88d7f

The fix will be available in next update but, for now, you can grab this eboot.bin ( https://rinnegatamante.it/rtcw_memleak_fix.zip ) and replace ux0:app/RTCW00001/eboot.bin with this to apply this patch.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

kingcrimson1920
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: [RELEASE] vitaRTCW - Return to Castle Wolfenstein port

Post by kingcrimson1920 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:20 pm

With New eboot Works :D

Post Reply

Return to “HENkaku”