Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

{Going Global!} MC-PSP Minecraft Port [v0.5-pre2]

wewladder

Re: {New Title Screen!} Minecraft PSP LC Mod [Snapshot 19w30a]

Post by wewladder »

Gloria89 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:41 am It's funny because even though I have a Vita, for some reason I can't get into it's official Minecraft port, it just doesn't click with me, while I can spend hours and hours on the PSP homebrew port.
wewladder wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:56 pm It's funny because even though I have a Vita, for some reason I can't get into it's official Minecraft port, it just doesn't click with me, while I can spend hours and hours on the PSP homebrew port.

Thank you, I'm eagerly looking forward to more updates from you!
🧐
Advertising
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Wow... either a huge coincidence or somebody has alt accounts
Advertising
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Or they like copying people.
ozcan

Post by ozcan »

wewladder wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 pm
Gloria89 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:41 am It's funny because even though I have a Vita, for some reason I can't get into it's official Minecraft port, it just doesn't click with me, while I can spend hours and hours on the PSP homebrew port.
wewladder wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:56 pm It's funny because even though I have a Vita, for some reason I can't get into it's official Minecraft port, it just doesn't click with me, while I can spend hours and hours on the PSP homebrew port.

Thank you, I'm eagerly looking forward to more updates from you!
🧐
the only true mod is Minecraftcpsp by WOOLIO

you are just changing title style and font size, and pretending it is your mod. But the work is only from WOOLIO.

I hope mods will delete this thread as you are an impostor.
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Interesting that you would say that ozcan. How am I an impostor for making changed to the game? For example, implemented today was a brand new translation system supporting 55 languages to the new game. Did woolio write that? How about the game's networking system and ability to connect to desktop servers? Did woolio write that? How about the major changes to the game engine and extra RAM and performance not found in woolio's version? How about the new transition to minecraft Java edition's file structure? Woolio did that? I think not. It might be best if someone who understands the underlying codebase and project structure actually make a critique or comment about the game, rather than someone whose fourth post is about something they have not proven to have any knowledge about or have done the work to research and look into. I highly doubt you did any of that and reached your current conclusion. Another amazing feature of github (where the project is hosted) is that you can literally go and see every difference and change made from woolio's mod. You might want to check your facts before you post bold accusations like that.
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

ozcan wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 pm the only true mod is Minecraftcpsp by WOOLIO
Really? I believe any modification of Lamecraft is considered a "mod" of Lamecraft, not just Woolio's Minecraft-PSP. Woolio's Minecraft-PSP may be the most developed mod of the time, but that alone does not make it the only "mod". If you think my mod should not be considered a modification of Minecraft-PSP, then what would you call Invisibros's first several versions, as they are almost as significant as my work to this point? Would they not be considered a mod? His first several updates included little UI changes here and there and texture changes, with few changes to the game itself. Is my shader effects and engine optimization the same? Are we both not making mods of the game? We are indeed changing different aspects of the game, even if you cannot necessarily see that right away. Like I have stated before, v0.3 is a significant update to the ENTIRE game. I was (and maybe still am) planning on releasing a v0.2.1 demo of the revamped menus and a compatibility port of the old game.
ozcan wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 pm you are just changing title style and font size, and pretending it is your mod. But the work is only from WOOLIO.
Let's run down this ENTIRE list of changes made.

Official Releases:

v0.1:
- 1.14+ Textures
- Waving water, grass, flowers, vines, lava, etc.
- Fixed lava textures
- Head bob
- Ambient hand motion and hand bobbing
- Ambient camera motion
- Fixed Zombie & Player Textures
- New menu screen background before changes.
- Changed world generation with more flora in grassy biomes.

v0.2:
- Reduced RAM usages by around 20MBs (improvement of nearly 40% less RAM usage)
- New texture system and texture objects
- Centralized global rendering system, sound system, input system, and system manager.
- Changed the sky and sun / moon orbit.
- Added stars to the night sky and made clouds actually transparent.

Unmarked Releases and Snapshots

v19w24a:
- Project Restructuring
- Visual Studio Support

v19w28a: (Unmarked)
- New networking system and network initialization
- Packets support and sockets to connect to Minecraft 1.12.2
- Working login process to Minecraft 1.12.2 servers.
- Barebones networking menu with server IP selection, username selection.

v19w30a: (Unmarked, talked about in "Minecraft PSP Update Video 1" and shown in "Minecraft PSP Update 19w30")
- New compiler upgraded from C++03 to C++17 support
- Project restructure and organization.

v19w31a: (Marked "Minecraft PSP Update 19w31" and available as a release)
- Minecraft Panorama (Cubemap whereas previously, it was just a 2D texture)
- Copied exact Minecraft Title Screen
- Working Splash System including tilted text and original game splashes.
- Functional Title Screen Menu
- Added original Minecraft Background Music

v19w32a: (This week's changes (ongoing) )
- Added 1.13.2's languages support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and European languages.
- Added working translation system to set text using said language support.
- WIP language setting menu.
- Unstarted Options.txt parser and Options Data
- Unstarted New Options Menus.

As per your comment, you would have others believe that all these changes are "changing menu style and font size". While yes, the menu style did change, that is among a huge list of other changes. And changing the font size? I don't believe I have done that at all, except in the new menu, I have accommodated for smaller PSP default fonts by changing the size so that it remains the same pixel by pixel size, which I doubt you would be able to readily notice the several pixels of dithering created by this.
ozcan wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 pm I hope mods will delete this thread as you are an impostor.
It's funny you would say this. I would worry about your account being deleted more than this thread. Also, it would be a wise idea to realize that mods have viewed and even commented on this thread before with the work done. If they had an issue and wanted to delete it, they would have, and also would have likely told me about it as well. Also, an impostor is described as a person who pretends to be another person in order to make gains. I have never claimed that I am woolio and I am not treating it as if his mod is my mod. I give him credit for the work he has done, and wish to build upon that work, and I by no means pretend that his work is mine. In the v0.2 credits screen, it very clearly states that he was the 1st modder, and I am the 2nd. If I was stealing his work, I would not have given him attribution. Even moreso to that point, on the repository on Github it is forked from Woolio's giving direct reference to the original modder's work. I also state this in my main thread rolling post. Furthermore as evidence, woolio has even left a comment on my first update video regarding his mod... if he had a problem with that, he would most certainly have brought it up. Instead here is his public message: " Well done! Keep up your great work!" That very much screams that he is mad and thinks I am claiming his work as mine. /s I sincerely hope that the evidence provided here is enough for you to rethink your opinion.
Nemo1984

Post by Nemo1984 »

I believe this is the first true advancement since woolio version. I am grateful for you work.

I think all is missing is a bigger world.
wewladder

Post by wewladder »

RedLikeRoses wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:48 pm Wow... either a huge coincidence or somebody has alt accounts
They copied my post word for word though :lol:

ozcan wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:02 pm
the only true mod is Minecraftcpsp by WOOLIO

you are just changing title style and font size, and pretending it is your mod. But the work is only from WOOLIO.

I hope mods will delete this thread as you are an impostor.
Why are you even quoting me?

Also, woolio already knows about the existence of this mod. So he's the one who should complain, not you.

Don't waste your time with these people and keep the excellent work, RedLikeRoses!
RedLikeRoses

Re: {55 Languages?!?!?} Minecraft PSP LC Mod [Snapshot 19w32a]

Post by RedLikeRoses »

New update! 55 Languages and starting options!
Nemo1984

Re: {55 Languages?!?!?} Minecraft PSP LC Mod [Snapshot 19w32a]

Post by Nemo1984 »

RedLikeRoses wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:56 pm New update! 55 Languages and starting options!
I will validate the french language, slowly. I'm on vacation, but I will try this build.

Return to “Lamecraft”