Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] vitaQuakeII - Quake II port for PSVITA

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Scotch

Re: [RELEASE] vitaQuakeII - Quake II port for PSVITA

Post by Scotch »

I'm getting a freeze on exiting the swamps level on mission pack the reckoning. Using gog paks with high Res textures, anyone had this? TIA
Advertising
kingcrimson1920

Post by kingcrimson1920 »

sometime load games work but after few seconds stuck - only on mission packs
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

vitaQuakeII v.2.1 available for download!

Full changelog:
- Added MSAA 2x and MSAA 4x support (Required homebrew reboot for changes to apply).
- Added uma0:/ partition support for Data Files. (Thanks to caghandemir for testing it)
- Added an option to invert gyro axis. (Thanks to jakebriggs)
- Added Specular mode (Available in Options menu).
- Made so that player weapon is not binded to FOV so that higher FOV values won't distort the weapon in use.
- Added centered gun mode (Available in Multiplayer -> Player Setup menu, applies to Single Player too) to make weapon position look like on Quake 1.

Credits:
- idSoftware for winQuake engine.
- Ch3lin for the awesome livearea assets.
- MasterFeizz for Quake2Ctr source i used as base for the port.
- gnmmarechal and bhunterzor for testing the homebrew.
- All my patroners for their awesome support:
  • Tain Sueiras
  • nobodywasishere
  • RaveHeart
  • XandridFire
  • Count Duckula
  • rsn8887
  • T33Hud
  • Andyways
  • Elwood Blues
  • Oleg Des
  • CLAUDIO ADRIANO KIEUTEKA
  • Artūrs Lubāns
  • suLac4ever
  • Samuel Batista
  • BOBdotEXE
  • Florian Gaul
  • Troy Murray
  • Jared Breland
  • Daniel
  • Lars Zondervan
  • gnmmarechal
  • Yakara Network
  • Pirloui
  • PSX-Place.com
  • 2Mourty
  • Gelson Silva

Download: http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/278
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
kingcrimson1920

Wiat abolutnie new Rtx version?
Emankcin

Post by Emankcin »

There is a bug where the game crashes, somehow related to railguns. I've had it happen when I was shot by a railgun, and also when shooting the railgun, both in the single player campaign. Also, the graphics get all crazy when certain weapons are used, like the railgun. I think it has something to do with the damage multiplier... Also, because of this, the reactor cannot be destroyed. None of the weapons do enough damage, and if you try to use the railgun, the game crashes.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Emankcin wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:27 pm There is a bug where the game crashes, somehow related to railguns. I've had it happen when I was shot by a railgun, and also when shooting the railgun, both in the single player campaign. Also, the graphics get all crazy when certain weapons are used, like the railgun. I think it has something to do with the damage multiplier... Also, because of this, the reactor cannot be destroyed. None of the weapons do enough damage, and if you try to use the railgun, the game crashes.
Can you open an issue related to this on the GitHub page? Also can you provide a coredump of the crash? (And possibly a save to reproduce the issue)
kingcrimson1920

In mission pack Ground Zero is bug - after load game from save game is stuck for few seconds.
AmyGrrl

Post by AmyGrrl »

Anyone else having issues with the audio for the main game being garbled/crackling. I'm using v2.1 and it just seems to be the main game that is having problems. The two expansion packs seem to be just fine. I only have the pak\movies\music installed. Don't have any of the extra upgrades install. Everything seemed fine the first time I played it. Now I just get messed soundfx/voice in the main game. expansions are just fine. Also for some reason during loading it will sometimes cause the LOLIcon plugin menu to popup when I haven't pressed any buttons. Normally you have to press select+up to make it appear.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Did you put your console in standby when getting crackling audio? As for LOLIcon, not a vitaQuakeII issue.
AmyGrrl

Post by AmyGrrl »

I think it did got into standby during a loading screen. It shut off while I was waiting for it to load. Strange the closing the game and restarting it never fixed the problem. While the expansions seemed just fine. I powered on m Vita just not and the sound is fine. As with LOLIcon. I wasn't sure if it was a vitaQuake issue or LOLIcon issue. This is the only game/app I've used that has cause it to have the menu load on it own.

Return to “HENkaku”