Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Error transferring files from Vita to PC via FTP

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Ccubs13

Error transferring files from Vita to PC via FTP

Post by Ccubs13 »

Hello everyone. I recently installed Henkaku on my Vita (ver 3.68) and I'm trying set up SD2Vita. However, I'm trying to transfer the files in ux0 to my PC then to my micro SD card but I get an error when transferring through FTP from the Vita to my PC (I've tried WINSCP and Filezilla). The error is "Copying files from remote side failed. File not found." The file path is ux0/bdgl/t/00000018/PSCI00013/0000/Resources/dadc/timeline/timeline_menu_button/active/middle.png. I've looked everywhere but I can't even find anyone with the same problem let alone a solution.

I apologize if this goes somewhere else. I tried searching the forum for a solution but couldn't find anything. Tanks in advance for any help!
Advertising
Ccubs13

Re: Error transferring files from Vita to PC via FTP

Post by Ccubs13 »

Anyone have any idea?
Advertising
Ccubs13

Post by Ccubs13 »

Has no one ever seen this before? Just my luck! I'm stuck and can't get past this!
Merlinmagi

Post by Merlinmagi »

I have the same problem with PSP games downloaded via NPSbrowser. PSP games I acquired via other methods transfer fine as well as PSX and Vita games.

Perhaps you are having this problem with PSP games only as well?
I believe it's due to pkg2zip not supporting PSP extraction on version 1.8 properly however that's purely a guess as I came here looking to solve this problem myself.

I'd appreciate any suggestions people have that would lead to a resolution for this.
:D
Ccubs13

Post by Ccubs13 »

I'm actually trying to move my ux0 folder to my PC so I can then copy it to a micro sd so I can use SD2Vita. But I keep getting the above error.

Return to “Support”