Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Bricked PSP Street, possible stupid question

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
soop

Bricked PSP Street, possible stupid question

Post by soop »

So I stupidly bricked my PSP street by installing Infinity 6.61 on it. Looking into my options, I thought of a possible solution, but I haven't heard it talked about. There might be a reason for this but...

Could I create a pandora battery, solder on a connector for a PSP E1000, then use that to unbrick it? It seems simple, but is there a reason it hasn't been done (to my knowledge)?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Bricked PSP Street, possible stupid question

Post by fate6 »

It hasn't been done because it outright doesn't work on that hardware, doesn't matter if you can get the PSP to connect to the battery as setting the batt eeprom for pandora wont do anything.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

SImple u canot do that - people tested and finded all about PSP ,on PSP 300x-E100x no method any hardware or software to UNBRICK - Pandora and MMS no react on that PSP models

Its save in 99% instal perm patch in PSP 100x-200x but on 300x-E100x always is 100% save use LCFW by PRO or ME becouse no one make PERM PATCH for PSP 300x-E100x (Yes infinity is sort mix of 6.XX and 6.6X CFW but isnt sort of perm newerst patch)
Spacevagina

Post by Spacevagina »

I just had (today) the same experience PSP 1004 - when turning it on i held down Home and Start and powered it on with same battery inside and voila back in 6.60 C2 - accident? maybe - but its now running nice again but i am staying away from Infinity 6.61 for now cool name not so cool result :P

Hope it helps
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

U havve PSP 1004 FAT - that kay combination not work on PSP 300x-E100x and 6.60 PRO-C2 no C2 only ,and Infinity 6.61 is for most usable only for no perm patch PSP - but better on no perm patch is USE LCFW ME or PRO-C.

And that combinaton was placebo - propoble restart of PSP fixed ,maybe some run bug or MSPD read problem . Taht combination of kay no much sort of do witch PSP

Return to “General”