Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[CLOSED] Is there a way to connect my PSVita to FileZilla without having Homebrew installed?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
DrDungus

[CLOSED] Is there a way to connect my PSVita to FileZilla without having Homebrew installed?

Post by DrDungus »

I'm on 3.63, and I've exhausted every option available to try and transfer an exploit game over (for installing ARK), but the problem is I can't sign in without being prompted for an update. Transferring from PS3 requires me to login, using the Content Manager requires login...it's pretty bad. I've tried everything to get around this. My only hope is to try directly transferring a game using FileZilla, but idk if there's a way to link my Vita to it without having HENkaku installed.
Advertising
Last edited by DrDungus on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ethancoola

Re: [OPEN] Is there a way to connect my PSVita to FileZilla without having Homebrew installed?

Post by Ethancoola »

Best thing I could think of it to use psvimgtools. Your able to inject bubbles with it, and I THINK you can make an ark bubble with it, im not sure; you can give it a shot though. :D
Advertising
DrDungus

Re: [OPEN] Is there a way to connect my PSVita to FileZilla without having Homebrew installed?

Post by DrDungus »

Ethancoola wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:29 pm Best thing I could think of it to use psvimgtools. Your able to inject bubbles with it, and I THINK you can make an ark bubble with it, im not sure; you can give it a shot though. :D
Would you happen to have a link to a tutorial that I could use? :D The one on hackinformer is outdated. :(
Ethancoola

Post by Ethancoola »

https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/psvimg ... d/releases Download the front end, and it should be pretty easy. Just connect your vita to you computer with a USB cable, and then just install a bubble, and there should be an option for ARK. If you have trouble using it, I'll write up a better tutorial.
DrDungus

Post by DrDungus »

Ethancoola wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:32 am https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/psvimg ... d/releases Download the front end, and it should be pretty easy. Just connect your vita to you computer with a USB cable, and then just install a bubble, and there should be an option for ARK. If you have trouble using it, I'll write up a better tutorial.
Thanks for all the help! I finally got it to work. I tried transferring from PS3 one more time before trying out the guide, and it just worked. I must have done something wrong the first time lol.
Ethancoola

Re: [CLOSED] Is there a way to connect my PSVita to FileZilla without having Homebrew installed?

Post by Ethancoola »

Great glad to hear!

Return to “Support”