Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Open] Can I use multiple memory cards with 3.65 Enso?

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
perfectchaos

[Open] Can I use multiple memory cards with 3.65 Enso?

Post by perfectchaos »

Just made the jump to 3.65 enso and I'd like to use bith my main card (with all the games I've bought for the vita) and my homebrew card (with retroarch and such). Can this be done? I've been googling for a while with no luck finding this information.

My homebrew card is the one I used to set up 3.65 enso, and I'd like to use the card from my other vita on this one. Thank you!
Advertising
Gensosuikoden

Re: [Open] Can I use multiple memory cards with 3.65 Enso?

Post by Gensosuikoden »

Do you mean that your main card is tied to another (presumably non-Henkaku or Enso) Vita? If so then that card needs to be unlocked before its contents can be used on your Enso Vita. Boot it using the memcard to be unlocked, then go to settings and unlock it. Reboot. Also look into an app called memcard swap as it offers an option facilitate swaps between systems without having to unlock the card each time although I don't know if it's been updated for 3.65 enso yet or whether it's compatible as is.

https://github.com/SMOKE5/memcardswap/releases

If on the other hand, the memcard in question is one that you always used on your Vita prior to the update to Enso, then I see no reason why it and the games on it wouldn't work just fine (provided they are 3.65 games and lower). In this case, if it's telling you the memcard belongs to another system then just decline ignore invitations to format, go to homescreen, unlock the card in Henkaku settings and reboot as per the previous method.
Advertising

Return to “Support”