vitaQuake v.2.8 available, now with colored lights support (check first post for a little tutorial on how to get them), fixed renderer, correct dynamic lights and correct underwater lightmaps. Also several bugfixes and minor additions.
- Improved Livearea elements (icon and startup banner), thanks to Ch3lin.
- Improved analogs aim and deadzone (Thanks to rsn8887).
- Centered end level screen score.
- Minor bugfix in "Show Weapon" voice not being properly ordered in Options menu.
- Several bugfixes in the renderer, now everything works as intended.
- Fix for underwater shadows, now they get rendered as expected.
- Added support for colored lights in .lit format.
- Added "Bilinear Filtering" in options menu (Enabled by default).
- Fixed dynamic lights coming from explosions, enemies, etc. Now they get rendered as expected
- Ch3lin for some improvements in the Livearea elements.
- MasterFeizz for ctrQuake source which i studied to understand how winQuake works.
- Ch0wW for several improvements and code cleanup.
- frangarcj, xerpi and Davee for helping during the journey that lead to the creation of vitaGL.
- All my Patreon supporters:
- Styde Pregny
- Billy McLaughlin II
- John Wanot
- Count Duckula
- Samuel Batista
- Jaden Emrich
- Elwood Blues
- Santiago Quiroga
- Ramerson Wesley Araújo
- Gelson Silva
- Bryan Hanbury