Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Black Friday Sale: Playstation Plus 1 Year subscription is $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon and other retailers, while supplies last.

[RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
gambikules
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by gambikules » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm

its possible to restart homebrew like "OS.restart()" or something ?

and impossible reupload script with ftp if homebrew opened.
i have this message in filezilla

Commande : CWD /ux0:/app/030400001
Réponse : 250 Requested file action okay, completed.
Commande : TYPE I
Réponse : 200 Okay
Commande : PASV
Réponse : 227 Entering Passive Mode (xxx,xxx,x,xx,xxx,xxx)
Commande : STOR wd
Réponse : 550 File not found.
Erreur : Critical error while transferring file

what is the probleme
Advertising

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by Rinnegatamante » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:00 pm

gambikules wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm
its possible to restart homebrew like "OS.restart()" or something ?

and impossible reupload script with ftp if homebrew opened.
i have this message in filezilla

Commande : CWD /ux0:/app/030400001
Réponse : 250 Requested file action okay, completed.
Commande : TYPE I
Réponse : 200 Okay
Commande : PASV
Réponse : 227 Entering Passive Mode (xxx,xxx,x,xx,xxx,xxx)
Commande : STOR wd
Réponse : 550 File not found.
Erreur : Critical error while transferring file

what is the probleme
You need unsafe eboot to be able to update ux0:app contents.
Advertising
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

gambikules
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by gambikules » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:07 pm

yes i have unsafe eboot
but not work. i use latest version

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by Rinnegatamante » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:08 pm

gambikules wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:07 pm
yes i have unsafe eboot
but not work. i use latest version
I suggest you to stick with usb to debug btw. It's indeed faster than FTP and won't involve issues due to interpreter restart.
You only need to update index.lua in ux0:app/TITLEID, you don't need to reinstall the app everytime.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

gambikules
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by gambikules » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:34 pm

"You only need to update index.lua in ux0:app/TITLEID, you don't need to reinstall the app everytime."

yes i know, just try to update index.lua at ux0:app/TITLEID but not work, i m forced to update index.lua in modecularShell and reopen my homebrew

"I suggest you to stick with usb to debug btw"

how activate usb debug ? possible in lpp ?

hmm, i try check if a folder exists "System.doesDirExist("ux0:/data/myApp")" and i get

[string"?"]8:attempt to call field 'doesDirExist (a nil value)




Render.setCamera(0.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0) attempt to call field 'setCamera'
and Render.drawModel(mdl, 1.0, 1.0, -5.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0) we have x,y,z for position and x,y,z rotation but z value for rotation missed

example : Render.drawModel(mod1, math.sin(x), math.cos(y), z, angleX, angleY) < where is Z angle ? :)

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by Rinnegatamante » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:27 pm

gambikules wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:34 pm
"You only need to update index.lua in ux0:app/TITLEID, you don't need to reinstall the app everytime."

yes i know, just try to update index.lua at ux0:app/TITLEID but not work, i m forced to update index.lua in modecularShell and reopen my homebrew

"I suggest you to stick with usb to debug btw"

how activate usb debug ? possible in lpp ?

hmm, i try check if a folder exists "System.doesDirExist("ux0:/data/myApp")" and i get

[string"?"]8:attempt to call field 'doesDirExist (a nil value)




Render.setCamera(0.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0) attempt to call field 'setCamera'
and Render.drawModel(mdl, 1.0, 1.0, -5.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0) we have x,y,z for position and x,y,z rotation but z value for rotation missed

example : Render.drawModel(mod1, math.sin(x), math.cos(y), z, angleX, angleY) < where is Z angle ? :)
Documentation refers to nightly, not to latest official revision: http://rinnegatamante.it/lpp-nightly.php

As for USB, i was referring to the fact of using VitaShell with USB to debug instead of builtin FTP.
FTP is a thing in lpp-vita just cause it came out before VitaShell had USB option.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

gambikules
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by gambikules » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:46 pm

"As for USB, i was referring to the fact of using VitaShell with USB to debug instead of builtin FTP.
FTP is a thing in lpp-vita just cause it came out before VitaShell had USB option."


i enable via code ftp in my homebrew for fast update scripts and restart . But i cant update/create/delet directory or files in directory of my app.

So i need start my vitashell and start my homebrew via vitashell? and use USB for debug

"Documentation refers to nightly, not to latest official revision: http://rinnegatamante.it/lpp-nightly.php" ok thanks

Lol. I cant see folder with apps via USB

gambikules
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by gambikules » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm

i have question about objects rotation.
Z angle rotate object with self axis (relative x and y axis), but x and y in world axis. Its a bug ?

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by Rinnegatamante » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 am

Rotation is supposed to be performed on viewmodel matrix no matter what axis is being used.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

gambikules
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: [RELEASE] Lua Player Plus Vita (lpp-vita)

Post by gambikules » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Ok thx!

Post Reply

Return to “HENkaku”