Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Once again questions about dead 3.63

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Post Reply
ddeiwiss
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ddeiwiss » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Sup guys. I guess i already know the answer, but it wont hurt to ask.
Have vita 3.63. had ark and stuff like that, was kinda happy i guess, but the retardism striked and i actually deactivated my acc. And i think u alreadu know the question. Any possible way to activate it without Updating? Or im stuck with dead vita and should update to 3.67
Advertising

User avatar
pspfanMOHH
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 pm
Location: Grand Line, New World

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by pspfanMOHH » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 pm

NOTE: I am NOT sure if this still works, I am currently in 3.60. If anyone can verify this procedure it would be great.

First turn off the system. Then hold down the right trigger (R), the Playstation button and the power button all together. Once that’s done it will boot to a safe menu. Select restore system and let it restore. Once it’s finished you will need to go through the setup process again. In that process you need to connect to a wifi access point and also input your PSN ID and password but be careful to NOT let it download the update.
Advertising

ddeiwiss
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ddeiwiss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:40 pm

pspfanMOHH wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 pm
NOTE: I am NOT sure if this still works, I am currently in 3.60. If anyone can verify this procedure it would be great.

First turn off the system. Then hold down the right trigger (R), the Playstation button and the power button all together. Once that’s done it will boot to a safe menu. Select restore system and let it restore. Once it’s finished you will need to go through the setup process again. In that process you need to connect to a wifi access point and also input your PSN ID and password but be careful to NOT let it download the update.
sadly, it doesnt work

ANU815
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ANU815 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:42 am

If you installed ARK on a 3.63, doesn't that mean you a have full CMA backup on your PC? Can't you just restore your system? Otherwise, go on eBay and get yourself a 3.60 and install Henkaku. You'll never look back on any other hacks.

ddeiwiss
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ddeiwiss » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 am

ANU815 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:42 am
If you installed ARK on a 3.63, doesn't that mean you a have full CMA backup on your PC? Can't you just restore your system? Otherwise, go on eBay and get yourself a 3.60 and install Henkaku. You'll never look back on any other hacks.
Either i do something wrong, or restoring backup doesnt reactivate deactivated vita.
Well anyway, thanks for answer.

User avatar
fidelcastro
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by fidelcastro » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:47 pm

this is a development subforum, for help issues go to support

DSwizzy145
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Location: レトロゲームの塔 - The Tower of RetroGame
Contact:

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by DSwizzy145 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 pm

ddeiwiss wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:30 pm
Sup guys. I guess i already know the answer, but it wont hurt to ask.
Have vita 3.63. had ark and stuff like that, was kinda happy i guess, but the retardism striked and i actually deactivated my acc. And i think u alreadu know the question. Any possible way to activate it without Updating? Or im stuck with dead vita and should update to 3.67
If you had made a system backup in the past, you could've got it back by extracting the backup via psvimgtools, then take the id.dat and put it on your desktop (or wherever you can remember it's location) and then create a new system backup, once done, extract that new one and then add your id.dat from the previous one to the new extracted one, re-pack & sign the new extracted system backup via psvimgtools and then refresh database via QCMA and then finally go to restore system backup and pick the new one you did and now hopefully you should be able to get your stuff reactivated.

ddeiwiss
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ddeiwiss » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:47 pm

DSwizzy145 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 pm
ddeiwiss wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:30 pm
Sup guys. I guess i already know the answer, but it wont hurt to ask.
Have vita 3.63. had ark and stuff like that, was kinda happy i guess, but the retardism striked and i actually deactivated my acc. And i think u alreadu know the question. Any possible way to activate it without Updating? Or im stuck with dead vita and should update to 3.67
If you had made a system backup in the past, you could've got it back by extracting the backup via psvimgtools, then take the id.dat and put it on your desktop (or wherever you can remember it's location) and then create a new system backup, once done, extract that new one and then add your id.dat from the previous one to the new extracted one, re-pack & sign the new extracted system backup via psvimgtools and then refresh database via QCMA and then finally go to restore system backup and pick the new one you did and now hopefully you should be able to get your stuff reactivated.
Wait, isnt it just the same as restoring the old backup?

DSwizzy145
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Location: レトロゲームの塔 - The Tower of RetroGame
Contact:

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by DSwizzy145 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:10 pm

well sorta but having an id.dat backup'd via psvimgtools system backup extraction you could been able to revive your PSN account so you could restore it back i believe

ddeiwiss
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ddeiwiss » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 am

DSwizzy145 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:10 pm
well sorta but having an id.dat backup'd via psvimgtools system backup extraction you could been able to revive your PSN account so you could restore it back i believe
i dont think that cma backups have id.dat file...

Post Reply

Return to “Support”