Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Once again questions about dead 3.63

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
ddeiwiss

Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by ddeiwiss »

Sup guys. I guess i already know the answer, but it wont hurt to ask.
Have vita 3.63. had ark and stuff like that, was kinda happy i guess, but the retardism striked and i actually deactivated my acc. And i think u alreadu know the question. Any possible way to activate it without Updating? Or im stuck with dead vita and should update to 3.67
Advertising
pspfanMOHH

Re: Once again questions about dead 3.63

Post by pspfanMOHH »

NOTE: I am NOT sure if this still works, I am currently in 3.60. If anyone can verify this procedure it would be great.

First turn off the system. Then hold down the right trigger (R), the Playstation button and the power button all together. Once that’s done it will boot to a safe menu. Select restore system and let it restore. Once it’s finished you will need to go through the setup process again. In that process you need to connect to a wifi access point and also input your PSN ID and password but be careful to NOT let it download the update.
Advertising
10 years young!
ddeiwiss

Post by ddeiwiss »

pspfanMOHH wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 pm NOTE: I am NOT sure if this still works, I am currently in 3.60. If anyone can verify this procedure it would be great.

First turn off the system. Then hold down the right trigger (R), the Playstation button and the power button all together. Once that’s done it will boot to a safe menu. Select restore system and let it restore. Once it’s finished you will need to go through the setup process again. In that process you need to connect to a wifi access point and also input your PSN ID and password but be careful to NOT let it download the update.
sadly, it doesnt work
ANU815

Post by ANU815 »

If you installed ARK on a 3.63, doesn't that mean you a have full CMA backup on your PC? Can't you just restore your system? Otherwise, go on eBay and get yourself a 3.60 and install Henkaku. You'll never look back on any other hacks.
ddeiwiss

Post by ddeiwiss »

ANU815 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:42 am If you installed ARK on a 3.63, doesn't that mean you a have full CMA backup on your PC? Can't you just restore your system? Otherwise, go on eBay and get yourself a 3.60 and install Henkaku. You'll never look back on any other hacks.
Either i do something wrong, or restoring backup doesnt reactivate deactivated vita.
Well anyway, thanks for answer.
fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro »

this is a development subforum, for help issues go to support
DSwizzy145

Post by DSwizzy145 »

ddeiwiss wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:30 pm Sup guys. I guess i already know the answer, but it wont hurt to ask.
Have vita 3.63. had ark and stuff like that, was kinda happy i guess, but the retardism striked and i actually deactivated my acc. And i think u alreadu know the question. Any possible way to activate it without Updating? Or im stuck with dead vita and should update to 3.67
If you had made a system backup in the past, you could've got it back by extracting the backup via psvimgtools, then take the id.dat and put it on your desktop (or wherever you can remember it's location) and then create a new system backup, once done, extract that new one and then add your id.dat from the previous one to the new extracted one, re-pack & sign the new extracted system backup via psvimgtools and then refresh database via QCMA and then finally go to restore system backup and pick the new one you did and now hopefully you should be able to get your stuff reactivated.
ddeiwiss

Post by ddeiwiss »

DSwizzy145 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 pm
ddeiwiss wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:30 pm Sup guys. I guess i already know the answer, but it wont hurt to ask.
If you had made a system backup in the past, you could've got it back by extracting the backup via psvimgtools, then take the id.dat and put it on your desktop (or wherever you can remember it's location) and then create a new system backup, once done, extract that new one and then add your id.dat from the previous one to the new extracted one, re-pack & sign the new extracted system backup via psvimgtools and then refresh database via QCMA and then finally go to restore system backup and pick the new one you did and now hopefully you should be able to get your stuff reactivated.
Wait, isnt it just the same as restoring the old backup?
DSwizzy145

Post by DSwizzy145 »

well sorta but having an id.dat backup'd via psvimgtools system backup extraction you could been able to revive your PSN account so you could restore it back i believe
ddeiwiss

Post by ddeiwiss »

DSwizzy145 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:10 pm well sorta but having an id.dat backup'd via psvimgtools system backup extraction you could been able to revive your PSN account so you could restore it back i believe
i dont think that cma backups have id.dat file...

Return to “Support”