HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#420672 by MyLegGuy
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:07 pm
dmaskell92 wrote:Just for an update, I'm on epilogue 2 of my chapter 5 testing. After that is complete I need to compare the tips with the PC version to make sure they are all named correctly. After that I want to go through the scripts and use DisableWindow(); on the intro images to remove the black film and I should be done with Chapter 5. Along with all the bug fixes you have contributed I think we almost have a full port!

I still have a issue where some gameplay is too white to read the text, I wil post a spoiler free screenshot ASAP.

Spoiler

Code: Select allDrawFilm( 3, 255, 255, 255, 256, 0, 400, TRUE );

I think something in this the code makes the screen too white, this is from _meak_ep_02.txt

Also the white boxes where spoiler content probably, so i did that on paint.

I appreciate you censoring the screenshot.

Because I don't have a font with a shadow, I just made it so the message box is also drawn over the white filter, making it darker.

I also made it so, for now, anytime the DrawFilm command isn't used for drawing a color filter, it draws a white filter that's half transparent regardless of the color values used with DrawFilm.
Here's what that looks like:
ch1, tip 20

The DrawFilm command you posted was a color inversion one, so it'll look like the screenshot.

vpk:
https://github.com/MyLegGuy/Higurashi-V ... v2.1.1.vpk
Advertising
#420673 by dmaskell92
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:42 pm
So much better thank you!

----

Code: Select allDrawBustshot( 19, "no_data", 0, 100, 0, FALSE, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 10, 0, TRUE );

This gives an error but doesn't stop the game.

19? Wth lol? epilogue 2

Spoiler
Advertising
#420674 by MyLegGuy
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 am
dmaskell92 wrote:
Code: Select allDrawBustshot( 19, "no_data", 0, 100, 0, FALSE, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 10, 0, TRUE );

This gives an error but doesn't stop the game.

After this update, v2.1.2, I don't think we'll ever have another problem with the slot on DrawBustshot. All slots (<= 255) will now work.
https://github.com/MyLegGuy/Higurashi-V ... v2.1.2.vpk
#420694 by dmaskell92
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:52 pm
Seems to work fine, cleaning some stuff up then i'm uploading these script files
#420812 by dmaskell92
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:54 am
Ok so I'm going to release what I have done so far because I've been a bit busy. Chapter 5 is 100% playable. If you experience any issues where text runs on too fast to read, or black filters cover things that they shouldn't please report it and I will update the scripts.

Chapter_5_Meakashi_Preset.zip
Chapter_5_Meakashi_Scripts.zip

Enjoy Chapter 5!
#420814 by MyLegGuy
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm
dmaskell92 wrote:Ok so I'm going to release what I have done so far because I've been a bit busy. Chapter 5 is 100% playable. If you experience any issues where text runs on too fast to read, or black filters cover things that they shouldn't please report it and I will update the scripts.

Chapter_5_Meakashi_Preset.zip
Chapter_5_Meakashi_Scripts.zip

Enjoy Chapter 5!

I've set up everything else to work with the PS3 patch auto installer and added your preset file to the script converter's included presets, renaming it to be like the others. (Ch5_Meakashi.txt)
I used v2.0.0 of the PS3 patch as base and merged your script files into it.

Thank you very much! Without you, this would've taken months longer.
#420974 by MyLegGuy
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:18 am
tuliko wrote:Hello,

it is possible to use more than one chapter in the "HIGURASHI" folder?

I ask because all chapters have the same StreamingAssets name.

Yes, it is!

First, move the folder ux0:data/HIGURASHI/StreamingAssets/Presets to ux0:data/HIGURASHI/Presets.

Next, rename your StreamingAssets folder depending on the preset filename*.
It should be named StreamingAssets_<presetfilename>
For example, Onikakushi's preset filename is Ch1_Onikakushi.txt, so the StreamingAssets folder would be at ux0:data/HIGURASHI/StreamingAssets_Ch1_Onikakushi.txt.

*By the way, "preset filenames" are the filename you see when you press "Load preset and savefile" on the main menu. Ch1_Onikakushi.txt, Ch2_Watanagashi.txt, Ch3_Tatarigoroshi, Ch4_Himatsubushi.txt, Ch5_Meakashi.txt.
#420981 by tuliko
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:39 am
Yes, it is!

First, move the folder ux0:data/HIGURASHI/StreamingAssets/Presets to ux0:data/HIGURASHI/Presets.

Next, rename your StreamingAssets folder depending on the preset filename*.
It should be named StreamingAssets_<presetfilename>
For example, Onikakushi's preset filename is Ch1_Onikakushi.txt, so the StreamingAssets folder would be at ux0:data/HIGURASHI/StreamingAssets_Ch1_Onikakushi.txt.

*By the way, "preset filenames" are the filename you see when you press "Load preset and savefile" on the main menu. Ch1_Onikakushi.txt, Ch2_Watanagashi.txt, Ch3_Tatarigoroshi, Ch4_Himatsubushi.txt, Ch5_Meakashi.txt.

Thanks, it worked flawlessly!