You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
#420707 by Daak
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:55 pm
I got a used vita and I didnt realize the previous owners PSN account was still on the system before I installed henkaku enso. When I played borderlands 2, it shows me the other guys PSN nickname which is annoying to me. I think the Vita forces me to have some account attached to the system so I created a PSN account but have not been able to unactivate/reactivate the vita with my info. I'm not even sure its safe to do that. So my questions are:

What do I do for the "two step activation" that tells me to punch in a special device password the first time I try to log in(on the vita)?
Can I log into the first screen of PSN(on the vita) and activate the console WITHOUT updating firmware?
If thats not possible then is there a workaround to reactivate with a different account?
Advertising
#420708 by enigma Hall
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:42 pm
Sounds like have a mtsomething activator who does the job with someone account. But your console gets banned forevah.
Plus i dont know for sure if this really activate for adrenaline. Im trying to clone my acoount in another vita but my activation files dont seem really doong the job since i have errors and adrenaline dont work. I will wait a solution maybe i a future adrenaline release.
Advertising
#420722 by Daak
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:04 pm
So no one knows? I just want the vita associated with my account and I dont want to use PSN. Some guy on another forum said that I can format the vita and then log on to PSN from the vita without updating / banning / etc. Is this true?