VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
#420573 by NikVin2000
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:04 am
I'm having trouble playing a english patched file of a japanese game. The unpatched file works but the patched doesn't. I'm thinking it has to do with the file size but regardless i wanna play it on my vita any ideas on how to fix it?
Advertising
#420596 by NikVin2000
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:30 am
Still can't play it, it tries to load the game and then it just freezes, i wait like a minute and then it it gives me an error and sends me to home screen. Thank you for the help so far btw, it really bothers me i can't play it on the vita, i can play it on the computer but i really want to be able to take it on the go. Regardless i appreciate the replies.
#420600 by dmaskell92
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:39 am
It might be a issue with the limitations of VHBL, compatibility hasn't always been great. I can try to load it on Adrenaline, but I don't see how that would help.
#420601 by NikVin2000
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:05 pm
@dmaskell Yeah most likely I looked around a lot on the internet trying to find a solution and it led me to retroarch and it's snes9X 2005 core or something like that regardless I can't get that since I only have vhbl and IDK I'm a little disappointed but that's what I get for updating. Also appreciate the help thank you.