Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
#420425 by JustAGuy29
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:04 pm
I recently bought a PSP 1000 with 6.60 already modded with pro-b9 and I want to update it to pro-c
The only problem is that the pro-b9 that is installed on my PSP is permanent.
Can I update to pro-c without a risk of bricking my device?
Advertising
#420427 by Butcher
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:50 pm
First u have 100x PSP is fully unbricable. And u can do :

1. Use update to PRO-C2 normal will updtae to newest CFW files
2.Use PRO-B9 update and in it uninstall CFW then install PRO-C2
3.Update to 6.61 FW then use PRO-C2 CFW
4.Use MSPD and PANDORA the install clean 5.00M-33 the update to 6.6x OFW and then 6.6x PRO-C2 CFW

I prefer do 4 for clean frash install but for u will by better use 1 or 2
Advertising
#420431 by JustAGuy29
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 pm
Butcher wrote:First u have 100x PSP is fully unbricable. And u can do :

1. Use update to PRO-C2 normal will updtae to newest CFW files
2.Use PRO-B9 update and in it uninstall CFW then install PRO-C2
3.Update to 6.61 FW then use PRO-C2 CFW
4.Use MSPD and PANDORA the install clean 5.00M-33 the update to 6.6x OFW and then 6.6x PRO-C2 CFW

I prefer do 4 for clean frash install but for u will by better use 1 or 2


The thing is that the pro-b9 is permanently flashed
#420444 by Butcher
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:44 pm
So no problem updating to PRO-C will reflash to LCFW or perm what u choose. Or u can use PRO-B9 updater to launch and unisntall perm and then CFW and install newest.
#420448 by JustAGuy29
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:20 pm
Butcher wrote:So no problem updating to PRO-C will reflash to LCFW or perm what u choose. Or u can use PRO-B9 updater to launch and unisntall perm and then CFW and install newest.

Im way to scared to do it,well so far i don't have a problem with pro-b9.And you said above that the 1000 psps are fully unbrickable, are you 100 % sure about that?
#420482 by Butcher
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:22 pm
If u dont turn off PSP when will all do - but all taks 3s max 5s so if u not shur 1005 do on 100% full battery and connect charger . And yes PSP 100x all ,200x to Ta88v3 mobo are 100% unbricable witch Pandora na MSPD ,the 300x utp to E100x arent any method.

U can delete on PSP 100x and 200x any in flash0 (System partytion of PSP) file and duo the no boot PSP and u can in 5m reinstall software buy Pandora and MSPD (That reflash PSP software on boot from MSPD to PSP memory)
#420483 by Butcher
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:25 pm
But no much changes from PRO-B9 was made ,couple of opstion ,better plugin compatybility ,fixed gliches on PRO-C2 . For my bether is use newest latest PSP CFW (Since its propoble the last no more from yeras updates from PSP OFW and any CFW (PRO-C2 is from 2014/15)
#420501 by Butcher
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:54 pm
U no need buy pandora if u have any PSP witch CFW (Like u have) and use PSPTool to make pandora an MSPD ,also no risk updating.

But if u have any problem witch basic of PSP so dont touch .
#420503 by JustAGuy29
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 pm
Butcher wrote:U no need buy pandora if u have any PSP witch CFW (Like u have) and use PSPTool to make pandora an MSPD ,also no risk updating.

But if u have any problem witch basic of PSP so dont touch .

Im really new to all this psp stuff so i wont touch anything. :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests