by VitaHEX Games
Zombiebound is a 3D FPS zombie survival game for the PS Vita.
It plays very similar to your favourite CoD Zombies games. It is developed in lua using Lua Player Plus by Rinnegatamante, it's also an open source project so you can easily modify the code, the assets, add new maps and stuff like that.
All of the models, the environments and most of the textures are hand-made by me. Zombies are also animated using hard-coded transforms for their parts and limbs. They can break the window barricades and walk to you avoiding obstacles and walls, some of them walk faster than the others and the more waves you pass the more difficult they get. You can also repair the window barricades to protect you and get some extra points.
There are 3 weapons so far. Pistol, shotgun and an assault rifle. Pistol is your default weapon with unlimited ammo but it's very basic in terms of damage and speed. The other two weapons can be purchased from the walls for a specific amount of points.
There is still a lot to do and I try to work on this project when I have some free time.
Some of the features I would like to add in the future are:
- More levels and ability to unlock doors to progress further in to a level
- More weapons to purchase
- Smarter AI
- Better collision system
- Better animations
Developed by VitaHEX games.
- Rinnegatamante for Lua Player Plus
- Music by bensound.com
- Hand-made 3D models and environments
- Endless waves of zombies with progressive difficulty
- 3 weapons (pistol, shotgun, assault riffle)
- Purchase weapons from walls using in-game credits
- High quality graphics created from scratch exclusively for this game
- Runs at native PS Vita resolution
- Collision issues on zombies at specific walls
- Sometimes you may get an error loading a specific font. Pressing X to restart may fix this issue
Version 0.1.0 beta:
Remember to leave your comment with your impressions/suggestions about the game.
VitaHEX Games on Patreon
Want to see more homebrew games like this? Support my work by becoming a Patron:
Last edited by big_Sakis25 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.