Video Bubbles Creator is a set of tools for Windows 64 Bit allowing you to convert a video in whatever format to a Vita bubble (.vpk).
How it works
Video Bubbles Creator basically converts the video to a .pshv video file (https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vid2pshv) and then it creates a bubble with lpp-vita with a Video Player integrated that will load such video from app0: partition.
More details for experts
If you want to mess up manually with ffmpeg args passed by the Batch script, these are the mandatory settings that must not be edited:
- - BSF Stream MUST contains AUDs (Access Unit Delimiters)
- If you edit the framerate, you have to edit the value in pshv_encoder call too
- Output stream must be 960x544
- Output stream must have max 5 reference frames
- You can use other profiles (Like High@Level 3.1) but some of them can cause video glitches. Baseline@Level 3.1 is the recommended one (And the one used as default).
X = Pause/Resume video
Square = Restart video
Start = Close video
Launch the vid2vpk.bat script to start a conversion.