Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Playing online multiplayer on non-activated ps vita

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
xhanemila

Playing online multiplayer on non-activated ps vita

Post by xhanemila »

Hi as the titles goes i was able to play online in virtua tennis 4(without dlc installed or patch) even though it was not activated but there is an account login to my ps vita. My question is since dlc can only be downloaded in psn and since my ps vita is not activated and using henkaku / dump games with dlc will sony find out that im playing hacked/dump games since i have all the dlc for example to that particular game even though my ps vita is not activated and able to download in store, and worse ban me in any case. And another question ps + is the one that lets you download free dlc or as long you have activated the console you can download all free dlc for that game. Im kinda confuse on that part never tried playing online before. Please enlighten me, thank you.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Re: Playing online multiplayer on non-activated ps vita

Post by dmaskell92 »

Ban has always been a risk when violating Terms Of Service. You agree not to do those things, so...
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
xhanemila

Re: Playing online multiplayer on non-activated ps vita

Post by xhanemila »

Well yes I'm aware of the risk. But thus this way give me more chance to get ban by Sony? Since its not activated but my Account is tied to the ps vita (which i cant change account) and no PS+ then playing online with full dlc.

Return to “Support”