HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#419973 by Fallenleader
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 am
Rinnegatamante wrote:1) I blocked you cause you started laughing at me without any motivation. I hate when people act like this. IRC channel logs can confirm this.


Just as I am sure those logs can CONVENIENTLY NOT show how you were very rude and disrespectful because I stated both my personal opinion and provided evidence disproving your claims, after which you clearly called me a liar and in no uncertain terms called me an idiot. Logs can easily be altered to suit ones needs. This is old beef, and isn't my main point. My main point is your attitude is not on par with your coding skills, which to say the least are admittedly amazing.

Rinnegatamante wrote:3) If you were referring to Vitacheat (that hadn't been even mentioned during this drama but let's talk about this too), i already showed parts of the HEX files that are the same. It's highly unlikely that someone that the day before the release of that plugin forked and liked rinCheat repository is not using my code when you even see the SAME exact prototypes been called. Should i spend a month reversing a plugin to prove what it's obvious and already approved by the majority of Vita devs on #henkaku IRC channel? Don't think so but if you want to spend a month to prove i was wrong, reverse it and prove it. You'll be surprised to see the functions i pointed out will be the same exact from rinCheat or from another of my GPL licensed hbs.


Maybe I am missing something here? Doesn't Sony APIs follow a very systematic approach? How far-fetched would it be for a tidbit of code to be similar? All I saw during that time was a tiny snippet of code that looked similar to yours.
If you are going to make claims that work was stolen, take the time to prove it, or let it go. It isn't my place to prove yes or no on some claim you made, but before you call someone a thief, a few tiny snippets of similar code isn't justifiable. Again, I very well may be wrong, but with a twitter block, I cannot double check further than what I saw.
I have absolutely no issue retracting my statement and apologizing if I am wrong, but then again, I see no reason to believe otherwise.

Once again, I will make it clear:
You are an amazing coder, but your personality is not on par with it.
I personally respect Gregory, and with that said, if all it takes is a supposed defamation to make you quit, you had no love to begin with.
Though again, I am only seeing part of the picture, as there is a big wall of block in the way.
I am basing my thoughts on what I have seen.

Sometimes I wonder how scr..ed up real life would be if people could block others in the real world. Would make my job much easier.
Advertising
#419974 by GregoryRasputin
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 am
Rinnegatamante wrote:With that being said i really hope this **** comes to an end. I'm not going to reply to more drama questions. I don't want to spent anymore time in such childish wars.
Hope moderators won't delete this specific post even if it's off topic but if it will be deleted, i'm going to screenshot it right after sending it just so that it won't be lost.


You wan't this sh*t to end, yet you said you wouldn't talk to me via PM last week, then you start drama last night on Twitter, getting people to attack both my Twitter accounts, all because you felt sorry for yourself and throw a strop, now you are acting like a victim when you are the one throwing all the attacks.

What makers it worse is that you tell lies and state that YOU asked me to remove stuff and settle it, you never once asked me to do anything, if you had come to me and said 'could you remove that, lets settle this' i would have done that, because unlike you i am a reasonable person.

No, you don't want this to end and that couldn't be clearer looking at your Twitter account.
Advertising
#419978 by Rinnegatamante
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am
Fallenleader wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:1) I blocked you cause you started laughing at me without any motivation. I hate when people act like this. IRC channel logs can confirm this.


Just as I am sure those logs can CONVENIENTLY NOT show how you were very rude and disrespectful because I stated both my personal opinion and provided evidence disproving your claims, after which you clearly called me a liar and in no uncertain terms called me an idiot. Logs can easily be altered to suit ones needs. This is old beef, and isn't my main point. My main point is your attitude is not on par with your coding skills, which to say the least are admittedly amazing.

Rinnegatamante wrote:3) If you were referring to Vitacheat (that hadn't been even mentioned during this drama but let's talk about this too), i already showed parts of the HEX files that are the same. It's highly unlikely that someone that the day before the release of that plugin forked and liked rinCheat repository is not using my code when you even see the SAME exact prototypes been called. Should i spend a month reversing a plugin to prove what it's obvious and already approved by the majority of Vita devs on #henkaku IRC channel? Don't think so but if you want to spend a month to prove i was wrong, reverse it and prove it. You'll be surprised to see the functions i pointed out will be the same exact from rinCheat or from another of my GPL licensed hbs.


Maybe I am missing something here? Doesn't Sony APIs follow a very systematic approach? How far-fetched would it be for a tidbit of code to be similar? All I saw during that time was a tiny snippet of code that looked similar to yours.
If you are going to make claims that work was stolen, take the time to prove it, or let it go. It isn't my place to prove yes or no on some claim you made, but before you call someone a thief, a few tiny snippets of similar code isn't justifiable. Again, I very well may be wrong, but with a twitter block, I cannot double check further than what I saw.
I have absolutely no issue retracting my statement and apologizing if I am wrong, but then again, I see no reason to believe otherwise.

Once again, I will make it clear:
You are an amazing coder, but your personality is not on par with it.
I personally respect Gregory, and with that said, if all it takes is a supposed defamation to make you quit, you had no love to begin with.
Though again, I am only seeing part of the picture, as there is a big wall of block in the way.
I am basing my thoughts on what I have seen.

Sometimes I wonder how scr..ed up real life would be if people could block others in the real world. Would make my job much easier.


Sadly i've not pointed out about Sony APIs but dev made function prototypes. But feel free to attack me for free.
Also such logs can be took by anyone on the channel and i'm not going to point them out since, as i said, i don't want to be involved in drama ***.

GregoryRasputin wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:With that being said i really hope this **** comes to an end. I'm not going to reply to more drama questions. I don't want to spent anymore time in such childish wars.
Hope moderators won't delete this specific post even if it's off topic but if it will be deleted, i'm going to screenshot it right after sending it just so that it won't be lost.


You wan't this sh*t to end, yet you said you wouldn't talk to me via PM last week, then you start drama last night on Twitter, getting people to attack both my Twitter accounts, all because you felt sorry for yourself and throw a strop, now you are acting like a victim when you are the one throwing all the attacks.

What makers it worse is that you tell lies and state that YOU asked me to remove stuff and settle it, you never once asked me to do anything, if you had come to me and said 'could you remove that, lets settle this' i would have done that, because unlike you i am a reasonable person.

No, you don't want this to end and that couldn't be clearer looking at your Twitter account.


Oh so i didn't ask you to remove this ****? Seems to be my request is few posts up to this and you answered with a "meh...." followed by a protection addition to vitadevwiki on the pages were tou were diffamating me.

I start drama on Twitter? Yep, infact i'm the first one calling people bought and sheeps on both Twitter and PlayStationHax. I'm the first calling me and Freakler in public immature ***, i'm the first one editing what is supposed to be an objective wiki to diffamate me.

You're very reasonable... in your dreams maybe. Acts like a child attacking and insulting for free starting drama for A GIFT I RECEIVED I WANTED TO BE GRATEFUL and then regrets of what he wrote when the boat is falling. You could be Francesco Schettino v2 my friend.

To any moderator that reads here: if that **** goes on can someone just close the thread? I will eventually make a new thread when i have more updates to post. This is derailing too much. This is supposed to be a Release thread not a "Feel free to attack Rinnegatamante for free" thread.
#419979 by GregoryRasputin
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 am
Rinnegatamante wrote:Oh so i didn't ask you to remove this ****? Seems to be my request is few posts up to this and you answered with a "meh...." followed by a protection addition to vitadevwiki on the pages were tou were diffamating me.

Can you at least try and speak proper English if you are going to rant, please...
1.) No you did not ask me to remove and thing and you did not ask for this to be settled, you went on a tangent about how you were going to leave the scene, because one person upset you.
2.)My original message was not 'Meh', it was this:
https://i.imgur.com/ReDH78F.png
https://i.imgur.com/jpItOPW.png
I deleted it because this is Wololo's forum and i have more respect and care for him than you could imagine and i swore to myself i would never spam his forum with such posts.


Rinnegatamante wrote:I start drama on Twitter?

I did not write anything on Twitter yesterday until you had your breakdown and said you were leaving, you then posted on Twitter accusing me off it and mention both my Twitter names, in order to get people to come after me, unlike you i don't need to be a coward and hide behind a block and get people to fight my battles for me, you are a weak person.

As for Freakler, he is a b*tch who was happy with Hackinformer charging people $80 to install Bubbles and other peoples homebrew and themes

Rinnegatamante wrote: i'm the first one editing what is supposed to be an objective wiki to diffamate me.

There is that word again that you keep using, yet do not know how to spell, i did not say anything on the Wiki that was wrong or incorrect about you, you are a great dev, but you are also a sh*tty person, that is simple fact, this is clear when you attack people accusing them of things with zero proof or information, or when you decide to take a strop and leave a scene because someone upset you.

Rinnegatamante wrote:and then regrets of what he wrote when the boat is falling.

No, don't get this twisted, i DO NOT regret ANYTHING i said to you, i stand by it all, i regret editing the wiki to show people how crappy you are, you are correct it should be unbiased, but then so should your VitaDB, that should have been unbiased but you choose to use it as a weapon and attack other devs, so pot, kettle, black.
People keep telling me "Don't try and reason with Rin, it is impossible".

Rinnegatamante wrote:You could be Francesco Schettino v2 my friend.

Using dead people to try and prove you point is beyond lame, even i wouldn't stoop that low, what is next you are going to start insulting children?

Rinnegatamante wrote:This is derailing too much. This is supposed to be a Release thread not a "Feel free to attack Rinnegatamante for free" thread.


You asked for the posts not to be deleted, you are now crying that people have responded, you do not like it that not everyone eats from the rim of your a*s

Like i said, this could have been sorted last week, but you decided to escalate it on Twitter, which made me do the Wiki edit, then when i was about to fix it, you get all your Twitter trolls to come attack me, insult me, threaten me etc, all because you can't fight your own battles.

This can be settled now, right here, it can be dusted off and i can move on, or you can keep attacking me and it will never end, the choice is yours .

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests