Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Application Storage Manager - Applications on ur0:

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Lupo511

Re: [RELEASE] Application Storage Manager - Applications on

Post by Lupo511 »

I found out that setting the application as gda makes it able to use internal storage for savedata, but I don't know about all the consequences so I'm not gonna add it in the app yet. You can try that on your own if you want but only if you know what you're doing.

If you don't know what the above means then you should probably not do it.
Advertising
Davis9278

Post by Davis9278 »

Hello Lupo511!
I can install the same application twice?
one in UR0, and another in ux0?
cause conflict?
regards!
Advertising
Please refer to me as DevDavisNunez,
I am looking for some way to change my nick on wololo!
Lupo511

Post by Lupo511 »

Davis9278 wrote:Hello Lupo511!
I can install the same application twice?
one in UR0, and another in ux0?
cause conflict?
regards!
Hi! I suspect that having the same Title ID they would probably conflict. I haven't tried it though.
Keizel

Post by Keizel »

Could you add compatibility with japanese characters? I want copy Taiko no Tatsujin to ur0:/ but it show with unknown letters @lupo511
fennectech

Post by fennectech »

Figured out how to fix henkaku after moving molecular shell to ur0 with this application

https://www.reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comm ... er_moving/

(would be nice if OP put this in there post!)
Z3ROS1X

Post by Z3ROS1X »

This homebrew is fantastic! Could it please be updated to support moving applications/games to uma0 too/instead of ur0 for those of us using SD2VITA? This capability would be an absolute lifesaver imo. Thanks!
marek256

Post by marek256 »

Hi, I have been in contact with a developer of AppManager + and I have tried a couple of builts and he was able to manage to move installed games from ux0 (if it is a Vita memory card) to uma0 (SD2Vita) and it works but unfortunately saves do not work (at least so far), they need to be in ux0 but at least for now moving between ux0 - ur0 and uma0 works and there are other great improvement but we need to wait for final release. He told me that he plans to make some more addititons and improvements but you should be ready for this app ;)
My devices:
PSP 2004, TA-088v3, 2x 32 GB, CFW 6.20 (L)ME v2.3
PS Vita, 2004, 32 GB,32 GB SD2Vita, FW 3.60, HENkaku Ensō
PS3, CECHK04, 320GB + 1TB USB 3.0 EXT, CFW Rebug 4.81.2
PS4, CUH-1104A, 500GB, OFW 4.07
XBOX360, Corona, 250GB, RGH 2.0, FSD 2.0
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

marek256 wrote:Hi, I have been in contact with a developer of AppManager + and I have tried a couple of builts and he was able to manage to move installed games from ux0 (if it is a Vita memory card) to uma0 (SD2Vita) and it works but unfortunately saves do not work (at least so far), they need to be in ux0 but at least for now moving between ux0 - ur0 and uma0 works and there are other great improvement but we need to wait for final release. He told me that he plans to make some more addititons and improvements but you should be ready for this app ;)
Yo that would be cool, I think this is exactly what we need. If it saves to ux0 that might not be a big deal, save files pretty small.

----

So I got ideas when I saw this thread, I installed a game to ux0, copied it and the appmeta to uma0, modified the app.db to look for the game on uma0, and presto it works. However saving doesn't work just like you said. Hopefully someone more intelligent can write a plugin and get us in working order!
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD

Return to “HENkaku”