HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#419321 by lemming
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:13 am
Hi

Upgraded from 3.18 to 3.60 and installed Enso and Adrenaline.

I had some corrupt icons when I was in Adrenaline from some older homebrew from 3.18, so I went in and deleted everything from the ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME folder.

I didn't realise I was deleting my Adrenaline base game (Go Sudoku) and another Superbike 2 game I could have used.

I tried to download again from PSN, but its giving error. Lets me browse, but errors on downloading. I read everyone is in the same boat.

My PS3 could download it, but not transfer to ps vita.

Adrenaline easy installer will no longer install a base game.

Am I stuffed?

I'm thinking if anyone has the EUR version of Go! Sudoku or Superbike 2 installed, they could donate their files for me to try.

Any help appreciated.
Advertising
#419322 by Agent-K57
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:40 am
Try CelesteBlue's ePSP Bubble Installer, then install Adrenaline using Adrenaline Easy Installer :arrow: http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/124
Advertising
#419324 by Agent-K57
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 am
You're welcome. ;) I think that was useful for Rejuvenate hack, but today it's pretty much useless and if I'm correct, PSM support for Vita dropped a while ago.
#419327 by dmaskell92
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:30 pm
Protip: Use Categories Lite, if used properly it hides "corrupt" icons and base games.

1. Install the Categories lite plugin (I can help you if you don't know how).

2. Create a folder named "CAT_XXPSP GAMES" in "ux0:pspemu/ISO/"

3. Create a few more folders in "ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/" named "CAT_XXPS1 GAMES", "CAT_XXHOMEBREW", and "CAT_XXEMULATORS".

4. Move all your ISO/CSO files to "ux0:pspemu/ISO/CAT_XXPSP GAMES/"
Example: ux0:pspemu/ISO/CAT_XXPSP GAMES/crisiscore.iso

5. Move all your PS1 EBOOTS to "ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/CAT_XXPS1 GAMES/"
Example: ux0:pspemu/ISO/CAT_XXPSP GAMES/METALGEARSOLID/EBOOT.PBP

6. Move all your EMULATOR EBOOTS to ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/CAT_XXEMULATORS/
Example: ux0:pspemu/ISO/CAT_XXPSP GAMES/GPSP/EBOOT.PBP

7. Move all your HOMEBREW EBOOTS to ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/CAT_XXHOMEBREW/
Example: ux0:pspemu/ISO/CAT_XXHOMEBREW/YUME/EBOOT.PBP

8. Open Adrenaline and go to settings, scroll down to system settings, set "Category mode" to "Contextual menu", and set "Category prefix" to "Use CAT prefix".

I'll upload screenshots to show you the final result, as soon as I get home.