HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#419205 by OperationNT
Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:12 pm
ShellSecBat

This plugin is a fusion between "ShellBat" and "LastSeconds".

It also fixes some issues on "LastSeconds":
- "12 hours" format support
- Enso Henkaku support

ShellDateSecBat

This plugin adds the date in the status bar (in addition to time with seconds and battery percent).

Drive state display

Both "ShellSecBat" and "ShellDateSecBat" allow to display a drive state (ur0, ux0 or uma0). You must maintain SELECT+L or SELECT+R (not SELECT+L+R!) at least 1 second to swith between different drives.

Hidden battery percent on PS TV

For PS TV users, battery percent is hidden.

Download link:
https://github.com/OperationNT414C/Shel ... ses/tag/V3

DO NOT use both "ShellSecBat" and "ShellDateSecBat" at the same time (or any other plugin which modifies the status bar display).

All credit goes to "nowrep" and "theorywrong" for the 2 initial plugins!

Have fun!
Advertising
Attachments
(72.3 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Last edited by OperationNT on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
#419216 by dmaskell92
Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:19 am
It's exactly what I wanted, thanks so much.

It would be cool if you could add the date too
Example 07/31 3:55:58 PM 39%
#419217 by OperationNT
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 am
The plugin writes on status bar character string buffer by ignoring this buffer limit. Adding too much characters could lead to a corruption. However, it must be tested before jumping into this conclusion.

The "hardest" part will be to get the date local format. Personally, I cannot bear "mm/dd/YYYY" format :) . So I will take a look at the SCE locale services to see if I can make everyone happy.
#419223 by dmaskell92
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:19 pm
It was a just a suggestion, not even sure if it's possible. Either way I like it so far.
#419230 by OperationNT
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:08 pm
New release: Adds "ShellDateSecBat" to display date in the status bar (in addition to seconds and battery percent)

The main difficulty I had was to get the system setting for date format. I used the registry manager to get the info (because application utility functions don't seem to work for this plugin context). If you know a better way, don't hesitate to say it! ;)
#419234 by dmaskell92
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:05 am
You delivered once again! This is easily one of my new favorite Enso features.