#418134 by swit
Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm
Thanks. That's a bummer since it makes '*ALL' usage for plugins broken when it comes to Adrenaline and there is no app that can be used to easily assign plugins individually to each game.

It looks like Yifan is not aware about this problem: https://twitter.com/yifanlu/status/859178194653466624
I don't have twitter account to do so, but I think sending him that link posted by Rinnegatamante may bring it to his attention.
Advertising
#418135 by Yoyogames28
Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:
Mhhh files are looking good, can you try to remove one .bin file per time from TrackPlug folder and check if you can find the broken one? If this too doesn't solve, i have another idea to trick to detect the problem.

I did do that by moving the files from a backup folder to the main folder one at a time, but after a point, it kept giving me the error for every game I kept putting in. If it helps, two of the entries only had their game IDs filled in (they weren't installed).

Nevermind. I did it again and that fixed it. Is there a way to edit the playtime number yourself?
Advertising
#418136 by Rinnegatamante
Tue May 02, 2017 7:02 pm
Yoyogames28 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
Mhhh files are looking good, can you try to remove one .bin file per time from TrackPlug folder and check if you can find the broken one? If this too doesn't solve, i have another idea to trick to detect the problem.

I did do that by moving the files from a backup folder to the main folder one at a time, but after a point, it kept giving me the error for every game I kept putting in. If it helps, two of the entries only had their game IDs filled in (they weren't installed).

Nevermind. I did it again and that fixed it. Is there a way to edit the playtime number yourself?

You can technically hexedit the .bin files. They just store the number in seconds (little endian)