Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules: No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
#419030 by Beancarlo
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:32 am
Hey guys, I've been gone from the PS Vita hacking scene for about 2 years now, and just the PS Vita in general. About a week ago I decided to pick my Vita up again and give it a go. I'm still on FW 3.18 and have TN-V 10 installed via the exploit game Gladiator Begins. Upon loading up the exploit I was greeted by an old stress. My Mortal Kombat Trilogy PSX game that never worked. So I decided to unistall it, pull up some old tutorials, and see if I could fix the issue. A whole day later of troubleshooting and installing multiple different EBOOT.PFP files of the same game and I'm still running into the same problem two years later. I can load up the game fine and scroll around the menus and even pick a fighter, but when it comes to actually playing, the XMB crashes right before the match starts. I'm tired of this always happening. I just want to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the go as I have many trips this summer and want something to entertain me on the long haul. Thanks.
Advertising
#419033 by dmaskell92
Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:33 pm
You might need to update to 3.60 for better emulation via Henkaku.

Why aren't you using TNX? TNV10 emulates PS1 with bad sound/bugs.

I'll throw it on my 3.60 vita today and I'll let you know how(if) it performs.
Advertising
#419035 by Beancarlo
Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:30 pm
Well I left the hacking scene after TN-V 10 and didn't really stick around for TN-X so I wasn't aware of it until recently. I guess I should upgrade to newer hacks and FW. Will Henkaku also play PSP ISO/CSOs as I have quite a few installed. Or will I need to install a different hack to access those?