Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#418857 by spike_132000
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:56 am
Hi guys, final version of PSPInstaller here for release! I know this has probably been superseded by the new Homebrew Installer that works from the Vita Side, so I thought I'd release this anyway. PSPInstaller is in my opinion, still the number one homebrew store for the PSP.

Download: http://pspinstaller.co.uk (Click PSPInstaller Adrenaline Edition in the top left).

PSPInstaller is a homebrew store for the PSP and has been going since October 2009. I will continue to support this for as long as there is interest. I'm thankful that people still use it. Works on Phats, Slims, Brite's and Go's as well as under Adrenaline.

Just drop it into your PSP/GAME folder and away you go!

Thanks!

ImageImage
Advertising
#418858 by Agent-K57
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:00 pm
Thanks!! Will download this directly from my Vita browser (thx Total-Noob :twisted:).
Advertising
#418879 by Butcher
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 pm
Good old store but i stoped using it long ago when haved 1st time psp ,to low actual version of homebrews ,much are not updated or istnt to download.

Nice program but for my no needed i faster download newest version of something form psp beta site and copy to sdcard all teke 5m and have lastest version of file