You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
#418512 by eugene19
Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 am
I've been using Henkaku since day one. This morning, I updated adrenaline to v4.1. I'm not sure if this was the cause, but now version spoofing is not working, and the Henkaku settings are gone from my settings app. Anyone else on the same boat? Any advice would be helpful.

Deleted the molecular shell bubble, then reinstalled henkaku, and now my settings are back and psn working!
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Moved to 'Support' section.
#418513 by d@rk51d3
Sun May 28, 2017 7:09 am
Try updating Henkaku to R10.
Advertising
#418522 by eugene19
Sun May 28, 2017 2:09 pm
Thanks for the advice. I turned the vita OFF (long press power button and tap shutdown), rebooted, then accessed henkaku.xyz. It did install r10, but my henkaku settings wont show up. My homebrews are working though, and the version shows "3.65", which is the version I configured for psn spoofing when henkaku settings were still available. Weird!

EDIT: I also tried the R1 button in the black screen, but it didn't work either.
Last edited by eugene19 on Sun May 28, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#418524 by ali_ihsan21
Sun May 28, 2017 3:20 pm
eugene19 wrote:Thanks for the advice. I turned the vita OFF (long press power button and tap shutdown), rebooted, then accessed henkaku.xyz. It did install r10, but my henkaku settings wont show up. My homebrews are working though, and the version shows "3.65", which is the version I configured for psn spoofing when henkaku settings were still available. Weird!

EDIT: I also tried the R1 button in the black screen, but it didn't work either.

This happened to me the day I bought the device and I was about to lost my mind. Version showed .65 but when I reset returned to 3.60.