Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#418345 by nameless27
Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Has anyone got the RemoteJoy core in RetroArch working a quick run through of the steps necessary would be nice
I'm just getting a blank screen
Advertising
#418353 by nameless27
Fri May 19, 2017 3:34 am
I just keep getting kicked back to menu with message failed to load content
Advertising
#418368 by toBsucht
Fri May 19, 2017 6:57 pm
For me it was helpful to install PSPdisp first. If you got driver´s installed and running via PSPdisp RemoteJoy setup is much more easy.
Guess you can find some good tut here:
viewforum.php?f=24 :arrow:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44834
..and youtube :mrgreen:

Request thread are not allowed in this subform :!:
Please use search button and reply in a related topic (as i linked)
Or use general subforum for a new request thread :!: :arrow:
viewforum.php?f=20

Double posting is also not allowed instead use edit messeage option!

Thanks for keeping forum clean ;)
#418369 by Butcher
Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 pm
Maybe u not installed PSP drivers ,u can do that by install mediago or PSPdisp what have in pad that drivers also
#418394 by nameless27
Sun May 21, 2017 2:53 pm
Sorry I do have the PSP Type B drivers installed from PSPDisp properly and have RemoteJoy 0.19 exe working perfectly more specifically I was looking at using the RemoteJoy / RemotePlay core in RetroArch Windows and can't seem to get it working at all. I would really like to use the advanced features in RetroArch Win for the GUI but I have looked all over the net and even though this was added as a core to the Windows version of RetroArch I am only able to get the original old v0.19 exe on windows working.

Should I use an older version of the core. This was implemented and I am really interested in using RemoteJoy win with the added option in the RetroArch Windows GUI.