Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Looking for older emulator SNES with Music in menu preview

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
adabo

Looking for older emulator SNES with Music in menu preview

Post by adabo »

Guys, I just dusted off my psp from the closet. It's got 5.03 FW. It had a bunch of HB and emulators, but one of the emulators, possibly the SNES had a background picture and music in the XMB menu. I think it was some techno remix of a Tetris song. The background picture looked like a photoshop of a bunch of SNES games with a Mario star and Kirby among other things. Soon after playing with the PSP the SD card was corrupted, so I want to reacquire the programs.

Does this sound familiar? Do you know what it is? Where can I find it?
Advertising
Butcher

Re: Looking for older emulator SNES with Music in menu previ

Post by Butcher »

Update to OFW 6.60 then to CFW 6.6X Pro-C ,then download latest version of snes9x

http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/snes9xtyl-mecm
Advertising
adabo

Post by adabo »

Ah, OK! I made a mistake. I updated to 6.20 TN-D before I made the post :( I didn't know 6.60 had custom firmware. Can it still be updated? From 6.20 to 6.60?
adabo

Post by adabo »

OK, I'm on 6.60 :) So now I install CFW, is it one of these? https://code.google.com/archive/p/procfw/downloads
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=41249
All the way to 6.61 has CFW BTW but it really doesn't matter if you use 6.60 or 6.61 as they are pretty much the same.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Use from that forum or site what i posted u and ther is PRO-C latest on google code is old 6.60 PRO B not updated files.

6.60 or 6.61 install what u wonna in 6.61 was 1 change after years - but if u wonna full all plugins etc compatybilit install 6.60 PRO-C - on some on 6.61 CFW need use faking plugin to make 6.60 detect version to work . But most some are updated to 6.61.

But i prefer 6.60 PRO-C all what was by years made work so for my isnt need to 6.61 update

Return to “Emulators”