You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
#418318 by montreal992
Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 am
Hi everyone,
I want to put it on psvita metal gear solid portable ops but, when I finish transferring the file turns into a file of only 32 kb, is there any explanation, or am I mistaken?... I tried to transfer the file many times, the game is perfect because i play with this iso in ppsspp .

Psvita 3.63
metal gear solid portable ops eur
Advertising
Last edited by montreal992 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
#418325 by joseph_tn
Tue May 16, 2017 1:31 am
possible error

you not have space to do(if file is 1 gb i raccomanded for free space 1.5 gb of total free space ) (WHEN YOU TRANFER THE FILE AND YOU DON'T HAVE FREE SPACE TRANSFER APPEARS COMPLETE BUT THE FILE IS NOT COMPLITELY TRANSFERED)
simply is a bad dump try to downlod from another site
when you tranfer the file process has stopped
error on vita/file manager (very rare)
or simply ark don't support the game (but the game size is not a problem from ark)
Advertising
#418326 by montreal992
Tue May 16, 2017 1:18 pm
joseph_tn wrote:possible error

you not have space to do(if file is 1 gb i raccomanded for free space 1.5 gb of total free space ) (WHEN YOU TRANFER THE FILE AND YOU DON'T HAVE FREE SPACE TRANSFER APPEARS COMPLETE BUT THE FILE IS NOT COMPLITELY TRANSFERED)
simply is a bad dump try to downlod from another site
when you tranfer the file process has stopped
error on vita/file manager (very rare)
or simply ark don't support the game (but the game size is not a problem from ark)

I tried to free up space, to transfer the file but, the problem did not resolve.
I downloaded the file also from other sites web, with the same result. :x
I saw on the internet that other people were able to launch it on the ark.

The only thing is that the psvita file manager can transfer the folder but not the file :cry: :cry: