HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#418254 by haxxey
Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 pm
https://enso.henkaku.xyz/

HENkaku ensō, an autobooting version of HENkaku, is coming soon. This will make HENkaku feel even more like a full CFW.
Advertising
#418266 by d@rk51d3
Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 am
Be even better if they can scrap Sonys stupid epilepsy warning on startup.
Dang thing has irritated me from day 1.
Advertising
#418267 by haxxey
Wed May 10, 2017 10:56 am
d@rk51d3 wrote:Be even better if they can scrap Sonys stupid epilepsy warning on startup.
Dang thing has irritated me from day 1.

Looks like they've changed the bootlogo so they might be able to do that.
#418268 by HarmfulMushroom
Wed May 10, 2017 12:25 pm
It might be possible to remove that, but I don't have much to back this statement. That warning actually didn't exist on launch firmware, I recently came into possession of a Vita on firmware 1.06. With stock firmware it does not have this warning message; it shows the splash screen and loads right into the home screen.
#418269 by haxxey
Wed May 10, 2017 12:30 pm
HarmfulMushroom wrote:It might be possible to remove that, but I don't have much to back this statement. That warning actually didn't exist on launch firmware, I recently came into possession of a Vita on firmware 1.06. With stock firmware it does not have this warning message; it shows the splash screen and loads right into the home screen.

It's also different depending on region, so there's that as well...
#418273 by d@rk51d3
Wed May 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Fingers crossed.

I did notice that it was added in a later firmware, and seems to be a regional thing. A second splash screen would be nice.
#418275 by fate6
Thu May 11, 2017 7:08 am
haxxey wrote:
HarmfulMushroom wrote:It might be possible to remove that, but I don't have much to back this statement. That warning actually didn't exist on launch firmware, I recently came into possession of a Vita on firmware 1.06. With stock firmware it does not have this warning message; it shows the splash screen and loads right into the home screen.

It's also different depending on region, so there's that as well...

Can confirm the US launch firmware didn't have it, heck iirc the PS light didn't even turn on.
#418290 by joseph_tn
Thu May 11, 2017 11:27 pm
amazing news i wait for it!, but i have a question, when i eject the sd during console still runnig and i reset vita (for freezing or not possibilty to manually force shutdown or something else ) i risk ps vita brick/unreversible damdage? or when i start ps vita without sd or simply i swamp sd or i format sd/ps vita i risk brick/unreversible damdage ? and some important, i have possibilty to erase/disable henkaku ?(response me please)

add possibilty to enable/disable startup activation and make a options to "turn off" henkaku momentanealy

but after all i am so happy about this news :D!!

sorry for my "not perfect" english ;)