Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
#404120 by stevecole90099
Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:51 am
There is a bug in 1.6 on 6.61 LME2.3 Infinity PSP 3000 were it will just randomly stop showing ISO/CSO.
It looks like it doesn't matter what you have the settings set to, just move back and fourth between the categories and after a copy times all ISO/CSO stop showing up. It will still show homebrew and PSX games but PSP ISO/CSO will not show up until the PSP reloads the MS for some reason.
I have found that if you have the No Categories option, loading it will cause the other Categories to reload but they fail again after switching between a few categories.
Advertising
#415069 by dmaskell92
Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:44 pm
Do you have any plans on updating this for Adrenaline? CAT folders in the ISO directory aren't showing up for me.

I used this on TN and haven't changed anything, so it should work. :?

If it helps, you can move the ISO/CSO to the root of the ISO directory and it can be found under Uncategorized
Advertising
#415074 by fate6
Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:54 am
Categories in ISO don't work at all on my end(didn't test in PSP/GAMES), I doubt CS will update the plugin so its more on TheFlow to go about fixing the XMB.
Couldn't get TempAR working either but didn't exactly try very hard so IDK but CXMB works and that just fantastic :D
#415166 by dmaskell92
Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:00 pm
Hey fate6, glad i'm not the only one. I can also confirm ZeroVSH patcher is working. I only change the wave and use my red psn icon :/

----

I'm also super sad CS is so busy lol
#416416 by ANU815
Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:36 pm
I can also confirm that the ISO folder is not working correctly in Adrenaline for Henkaku. I can only get psp games in the ISO folder to show up if I add them to the root of ISO. They will show up in the "Uncategorized" folder. All folders in PSP/GAME work fine. Hopefully @TheFLoW can fix it in his February release.
#418016 by Chris_Highwind
Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 pm
Currently on Adrenaline v4 and ISO categories still do not show up. Shame, I wanted to sort my ISOs into categories of which have remastered plugins from TheFlow and which dont.
#418021 by dmaskell92
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:37 am
It's a shame, I wish a alternative categories plugin was in the works for Adrenaline. Codestation is too busy to work on a update, and considering how it worked on TNV it's probably a issue on TheFlow's end.

I wouldn't care if we had a Adrenaline Bubble launcher. However we have neither a bubble launcher nor working categories. I am thankful for what we have it's just all my bubble clones clutter the Uncategorized folder.
#418036 by Butcher
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:59 pm
Sorry i dont have PSP Vita and no use PSP emu and what is working etc.

Sort is normla PSP FW and emulate PSP but maybe soem in Software CFW is not like in CFW psp in code stuff and need some to by changed in plugins to work.
#418172 by ANU815
Thu May 04, 2017 9:17 pm
dmaskell92 wrote:It's a shame, I wish a alternative categories plugin was in the works for Adrenaline. Codestation is too busy to work on a update, and considering how it worked on TNV it's probably a issue on TheFlow's end.

I wouldn't care if we had a Adrenaline Bubble launcher. However we have neither a bubble launcher nor working categories. I am thankful for what we have it's just all my bubble clones clutter the Uncategorized folder.

100% agree. I think our only hope is theFlow, codestation or another talented developer since both GCL and adrenaline are open source.