Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help to Activate PS Vita 2000 on Firmware 3.61

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Elviss

Help to Activate PS Vita 2000 on Firmware 3.61

Post by Elviss »

Hi Guys ..

I need your help so bad ..

A few days ago I bought a PS Vita from the Ebay .. it was brand new with a good price

PS Vita 2006 Model , Unfortunately the Firmware was 3.61 ( Sucks )

I tried to connect it to PC using QCMA but it forces me to upgrade the device to 3.65 Otherwise I am unable to do anything basically ..

any advise what to do .. ? I don't want to upgrade to 3.65 because that time I can't even install the emulator :(

is there anyway to peacefully get this thing to work on Firmware 3.61 .. I tried everything .. used DNS .. Proxy ... dang thing keep forcing to upgrade to 3.65 :((

Thanks for your help
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Help to Activate PS Vita 2000 on Firmware 3.61

Post by fate6 »

First enable flight mode and reboot the Vita so it forgets about the update then make sure QCMA is not set to look for the latest firmware, From there I think you can activate the system by transferring a game with a PS3 using the same account on both systems.

IDK if any easier way exists but thats one for ya.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Elviss

Post by Elviss »

fate6 wrote:First enable flight mode and reboot the Vita so it forgets about the update then make sure QCMA is not set to look for the latest firmware, From there I think you can activate the system by transferring a game with a PS3 using the same account on both systems.

IDK if any easier way exists but thats one for ya.
Thanks buddy for your help

I don't have PS3 / PS4 but I have another PS Vita 1000 3.60 , is there anyway to utilize the Slim version ?

the problem is the PS Vita is New and not activated so to start the transfer it asks me to login into my PSN account .. on login attempt it says you MUST Update :((
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

If you restore the system you can sign in on the initial setup but you still need a PS3 to activate the system.
There is nothing you can do with the other Vita that I know of. :/
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Support”