Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSTV USB after sleepmode ...

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Youkai

PSTV USB after sleepmode ...

Post by Youkai »

Hi there,
I don't know if there is a solution but whenever I put my PSTV into sleepmode I need to turn it off, reinstall henkaku and mount the USB in vitashell again ...

This procedure is not really convenient so I would like to ask you guys if there is any other way ?
I tried to not turn the vita off to avoid this but it went into sleep mode anyways.

Anything else I could try ?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: PSTV USB after sleepmode ...

Post by fate6 »

I have left my VTV with USB as ux0 in sleep mode before and had not had any problems, Very odd.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
evilpaul

Post by evilpaul »

I don't have any problems letting my PSTV go into sleep mode with USB mounted either. I'm using a powered USB HDD enclosure though. Is the OP using a thumb drive or 2.5" drive that doesn't have an independent power source?
Youkai

Post by Youkai »

Aww man now that you say it ....
Yeah I am using a USB Stick which of course does not have an extra power source ^^V
I forgot that the USB Port is powered off, but still weird that I can not just go into VitaShell and mount it again.

I found out that if I unmount I can use sleep mode without any problem but without doing so I can not even run VitaShell or Molecular shell anymore after going out of sleep.

Return to “Support”