HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#417415 by ken2802
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:37 am
how to actually activate teh stream mode? or isnt it avaible in th epublic relase from lastt year?
Advertising
#417454 by chrisssj3
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:06 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/blob/master/README.md#screen-stream

Be sure to use latest version (the one available in GekiHEN contest).


the Sept 8 one on github?
How is the streaming function coming along? is it acceptable yet?
If not so much, will we see improvement in the future?
#417468 by leblanc
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/blob/master/README.md#screen-stream

Be sure to use latest version (the one available in GekiHEN contest).



Do you have planes to continue developing both rincheat SE and rincheat plugin ?
#417469 by Rinnegatamante
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:18 pm
leblanc wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/blob/master/README.md#screen-stream

Be sure to use latest version (the one available in GekiHEN contest).



Do you have planes to continue developing both rincheat SE and rincheat plugin ?


Yes.
#417481 by bacacho
Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:23 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:
leblanc wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/blob/master/README.md#screen-stream

Be sure to use latest version (the one available in GekiHEN contest).



Do you have planes to continue developing both rincheat SE and rincheat plugin ?


Yes.


awesome we still have hope!.. thank you for your wonderful work!.
#417956 by lorak
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 pm
I have a few issues with the plugin.

My device is on HENkaku 8 from March 26 2017.
Version 0.1 of this plugin comes form the GekiHEN contest web page.

I have installed rinCheat.suprx in ux0:tai/ and adding "ux0:tai/rinCheat.suprx" for the games (through game id or game code) I want in config.txt. I also have the rinCheat folder in ux0:data/ with ip.txt already configured from the first time I used this plugin. By the way, ux0:plugins/ is empty as I have all my plugins in ux0:tai/

I have tried this plugin in MLB 14 The Show. The plugin menu appears when pressing select+start.

However:
"Net module: exited" and showing in red text.
I do not get any decrypted game saves after accessing Manage savedata menu and selecting export game save or so.
As far as I remember, at least the Net module (ftp) feature of this plugin worked in this game before taiHENkaku.

Could you please give some insight?

Thanks.
#417957 by Rinnegatamante
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 pm
rinCheat is not a taiHen plugin (atm). It must be used with steroid patch and only on dumps.

For the net module: Place the suprx in ux0:/data/rinCheat, the main module will take care to start it. If it still says exited, it means the game doesn't have enough free RAM to handle Net features.

As for the savedata, try first to use it with steroid, if you still don't get the savedata let me know.
#417963 by lorak
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:58 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:rinCheat is not a taiHen plugin (atm). It must be used with steroid patch and only on dumps.

For the net module: Place the suprx in ux0:/data/rinCheat, the main module will take care to start it. If it still says exited, it means the game doesn't have enough free RAM to handle Net features.

As for the savedata, try first to use it with steroid, if you still don't get the savedata let me know.

Ok, thank you.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests