HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#417906 by solidsnake
Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:02 am
Im using a 3.60 vita. Before Adrenaline-3, my homebrew worked fine.
All homebrew stopped working when upgrading to Adrenaline-3 and 4. PS1 and PSP games all work great though. When I launch homebrew, adrenaline crashes with error (C1-2858-3) and sometimes rebooting is required. I have uninstalled and reinstalled completely using vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller v1.10. I have also tried patapon 2 as the base game as well as talkman travel toyko and bigheadsnooker just to rule out if it is a MINI game issue.
Any Idea?
Is anyone having the same issue?
I have ARK installed as well and the same homebrew works well on it. :?
Advertising
#417912 by Mrgreezy3
Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm
First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .
Advertising
#417915 by bosshunter
Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:59 pm
Mrgreezy3 wrote:First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .


Actually, Adrenaline v4 got released yesterday...

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
#417919 by Mrgreezy3
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 pm
bosshunter wrote:
Mrgreezy3 wrote:First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .


Actually, Adrenaline v4 got released yesterday...

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases



lol yah got me ... well i updated and i have no issues still maybe he still needs to disable his plugins sometimes hombreww wont lauch while certain plugins is on i recommend to get pergame.prx plugin it works perfectly ..... hope this helps

i have a homebrew for you to test halo 4 psp every heard of it?
#417924 by solidsnake
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm
Mrgreezy3 wrote:
bosshunter wrote:
Mrgreezy3 wrote:First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .


Actually, Adrenaline v4 got released yesterday...

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases



lol yah got me ... well i updated and i have no issues still maybe he still needs to disable his plugins sometimes hombreww wont lauch while certain plugins is on i recommend to get pergame.prx plugin it works perfectly ..... hope this helps

i have a homebrew for you to test halo 4 psp every heard of it?


Turning off all plugins worked! Thank you! 8-)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests