Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Help! I can't get Henkaku to work properly :-(.

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Strider Hiryu

Help! I can't get Henkaku to work properly :-(.

Post by Strider Hiryu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello. I cannot get Henkaku to work on my PSVita. I was trying to update Adrenaline and I renamed my config.txt file. I was trying to save it under another name (just in case I would need to use it again) and forgot to make another copy with the original name. Now when I try to use Henkaku, it restarts the Vita, shows the PS logo, and shows the following error message: "A problem occured the last time this system was used, and it did not power off correctly." It's a silly goof move on my part, but now I'd like to correct it. I'm also getting the C1-6775-5 error whenever I try launching Vitashell or molecular shell. If there's anyone that can help with suggestions on how to fix this, please let me know.

Advertising

fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Help! I can't get Henkaku to work properly :-(.

Post by fate6 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Hold R as the exploit begins in the browser to force a reinstall of HENkaku.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you! Now I have access to uX0, so I'll add the config.txt file back into the /tai folder. I don't see any of the other directories when I attempt to browse through Vitashell, however.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Strider Hiryu wrote:Thank you! Now I have access to uX0, so I'll add the config.txt file back into the /tai folder. I don't see any of the other directories when I attempt to browse through Vitashell, however.
You enabled unsafe homebrew right? can't access the other folders till you do then close and reopen vitashell.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Strider Hiryu

Post by Strider Hiryu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Nevermind. I enabled unsafe mode to see the other directories. Maybe after my last mistake, I should leave it on safe mode (LOL). Thanks again for your help :-).

Return to “Support”