You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
#417889 by Strider Hiryu
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 pm
Hello. I cannot get Henkaku to work on my PSVita. I was trying to update Adrenaline and I renamed my config.txt file. I was trying to save it under another name (just in case I would need to use it again) and forgot to make another copy with the original name. Now when I try to use Henkaku, it restarts the Vita, shows the PS logo, and shows the following error message: "A problem occured the last time this system was used, and it did not power off correctly." It's a silly goof move on my part, but now I'd like to correct it. I'm also getting the C1-6775-5 error whenever I try launching Vitashell or molecular shell. If there's anyone that can help with suggestions on how to fix this, please let me know.

Advertising
#417890 by fate6
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:02 pm
Hold R as the exploit begins in the browser to force a reinstall of HENkaku.
Advertising
#417894 by fate6
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 pm
Strider Hiryu wrote:Thank you! Now I have access to uX0, so I'll add the config.txt file back into the /tai folder. I don't see any of the other directories when I attempt to browse through Vitashell, however.

You enabled unsafe homebrew right? can't access the other folders till you do then close and reopen vitashell.