Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)
You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:04 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 am
Same as me this problem
- Big Beholder
- Posts: 7584
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
- Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$
Try formatting the memory card? I have had errors where that fixed it so worth a shot?
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 pm
Are the files in the root of the VPK/zip? Or are they in a folder? They should be in the root of the VPK/zip.