HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#414517 by Joel16
Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:04 pm
Rauliki wrote:My Oled Vita ident is 0x00010000

Did you try this one?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzIzE ... jNJczdsWEU

Does it say PCH-1000?
Advertising
#414662 by Joel16
Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 am
Rauliki wrote:Yes, that why I reported here :)
PCH-1000

Thank you for confirming!
Sorry about the late response, been very busy with college this week. I'll release an update in the coming weekend.
#414711 by Joel16
Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:03 pm
Version 0.4 is up.

Change-log:

Code: Select all- Detects PCH-1000 and PCH-2000 models (VTE-1000 for VITA TV)
- Get VITA mobo info, and re-organize information into respectful categories:
     * Kernel, model and ID info
     * System info
     * Battery info
     * Misc info
- Display enter button:
     * X - US/EU
     * O - Japan
- Display internal storage info

Download (PS. If you're deciding to use the GUI version isntead, please download the VID000016.zip, and copy the folder VID000016 into your Vita's ux0:/data/)
#415758 by Joel16
Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:26 pm
Version 0.5 is up. This is now a lot more identical to my other project, 3DSident.

Changelog:

Original:
  • More accurate model detection for PTEL and PDEL models.
  • Includes fself compression. (Please switch to Taihen)
  • Displays values in their respectful colored category (example red star = red values, just like 3DSident)
  • Detects whether the model supports 3G/WiFi.
  • Display battery charging status.
  • Now uses any key to exit the app (just like 3DSident)
GUI:
  • Includes all of the above except doesn't use any key to exit.
  • Added a minimal customization option to change the font color. (please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 folder)

Screenshot
Original:

GUI:

https://github.com/joel16/VITAident/releases
#416028 by Joel16
Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:41 am
VITAident v0.6

Original:
  • Detect spoofed system version, and actual firmware version. System Version -> System software version (spoofed) Firmware Version -> Actual firmware version.
  • Remove automatic screenshot upon exit. (Not necessary since the VITA allows us to take screenshots natively.) This in turn improves the speed upon exiting the original version.
GUI Version:
  • All of the above^.
  • New Ubuntu like design. (Cleaner, faster and more user friendly).

Screenshot:

[url='https://github.com/joel16/VITAident/releases/tag/0.6']Download[/url] (Please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 if you're using the GUI version)
#417595 by Joel16
Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:01 am
VITAident v0.7.1 is up.

The GUI version shouldn't cause any problems on vitadb.net now since it no longer loads external data.

Original Version:
  • Removed screenshot function since it can be done natively by holding PS button + start.
  • Now displays brightness and volume.
  • Slightly re-organized, and fixed some misspelt words.
GUI:
  • Removed the need for external data. Now uses official PVF font, and you'll no longer need the "VID00016" folder in ux0:data.
  • All changes in original version are now also in GUI.
  • Removed ID.DAT functionality since you can easily open this with vitashell. No need for extra bulk.
https://github.com/joel16/VITAident/releases/tag/0.7.1
#417874 by Joel16
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 am
0.7.2 is up.

Change-log:

Original Version:

- Fixed minor misalignment issues.
    - Fixed USB power supply status (Previously it showed as disabled, even when it was enabled).

GUI:

- Fixed USB power supply status (Previously it showed as disabled, even when it was enabled).
    - Now uses proper enter button to exit. (X or O depending on your region).
    - New config menu (GUI exclusive) - Displays various settings info (enabled/disabled) and lock screen code.
    - New psn menu (GUI exclusive) - Displays PSN info, username pass. (Thanks some1 for the registry info)

Screenshots
GUI:

Original:

PS the colors in the screenshots above are a little off. They should look a lot better on your VITA screen.

Download:
https://github.com/joel16/VITAident/releases
#417883 by fate6
Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:48 am
You got the name of the mobo for a PDEL wrong, You have it as "IRS" when it actually is "IRT" and the model is 1001 ;P
"Wifi" is also an odd thing to add IMHO as there is no "3G" kits afaik.

VitaIdent
2013-02-21-103229.jpg
2013-02-21-103229.jpg (151.3 KiB) Viewed 815 times

Pic of Mobo
#417902 by Joel16
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 am
fate6 wrote:You got the name of the mobo for a PDEL wrong, You have it as "IRS" when it actually is "IRT" and the model is 1001 ;P
"Wifi" is also an odd thing to add IMHO as there is no "3G" kits afaik.

VitaIdent
2013-02-21-103229.jpg

Pic of Mobo

My bad, VITAident doesn't really focus much on the final number in models (the region). I might look into this later, but I did fix the mobo issue. It's because I never added a check for PDEL/PTEL versions. Thanks for letting me know about this!

Also vshSysconHasWWAN returns the value for Wifi on PDEL, so I think I'll just leave it for now. I'm pretty sure its the same case for VITA 2000's since they don't have 3G :p

I'll try to sort these things out on the weekend.