HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#415160 by shazni6
Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:47 pm
Awesome Dude! Just what i was looking for..
Is there anyway to make the six axis motion work with this. Just a suggestion.
Advertising
#417664 by rodpin
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:10 pm
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask howdo I make it work on linux...

I compiled the source (using make command), and got a file VitaPad. After making it executable (chmod +x VitaPad) I tried opening it, but nothing happened... When I try to execute using terminal, I get a "command not found" error.

I'm using Lubuntu 16.10.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Advertising
#417681 by rodpin
Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:04 am
Thanks! I've managed to get what I was doing wrong...

Instead of simply calling "VitaPad", I had to enter the directory and write "./VitaPad" on terminal...

Now I'm fighting to make it work with Dolphin Emulator, but any other programs recognize it perfectly.

Once again, thanks a lot for this awesome HB!
#418506 by Jacek13
Sat May 27, 2017 7:39 pm
Is it possible to add 2 additional buttons on the back touch pad for VJoy mode? As Vita lacks triggers and clickable analogs but only adds 2 wirtual buttons, it's impossible to fully emulate X360 gamepad. I'll try to look into this code, but I'm really not experienced and it'll take me a lot of time.
#418560 by Rinnegatamante
Tue May 30, 2017 1:05 pm
Jacek13 wrote:Is it possible to add 2 additional buttons on the back touch pad for VJoy mode? As Vita lacks triggers and clickable analogs but only adds 2 wirtual buttons, it's impossible to fully emulate X360 gamepad. I'll try to look into this code, but I'm really not experienced and it'll take me a lot of time.

Yes it's possible.
I have a couple of ideas to make the clients (PC, Android, whatever) more customizables.
#420260 by Stretch
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:44 pm
Thanks for this. It's a great little tool. Just wondered if there were any plans to allow it to emulate an XInput controller? It'd need to use the rear touchpad as triggers, I suppose but it would be a servicable replacement for an Xbox pad in a lot of games.