Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Problem since henkaku r8 or last vitashell on Vita TV

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
HerbalNekoTea

Problem since henkaku r8 or last vitashell on Vita TV

Post by HerbalNekoTea »

So, yesterday, i decided to update my Vita Oled and TV from henkaku r7 to r8 and vitashell from something 51 to 61. Synchronized trophy on both my Vita Oled and TV and used the PS Store and Sony Store website to put download into my Vita Oled and TV. My Vita Oled has no problem downloading the title and applying the update and DLC of those. My Vita TV however don't seem to install dlc and update, only the barebone game. I tried everything that should work on normal firmware while being up-to-date with updating obviously. Game are Severed for update (PS+ Legit) and Dungeon Traveller 2 DLC (Digital Legit). Tried Yellow Arrow, Blue Arrow, Launching the game, it don't install. I use 32gb sony vita mem card. Yes, i did reboot and removed the custom dns.

Also, on my Oled, a certain maidump with what i believe has lastest update said there's an update with the same version. (Senran Kagura Estival Versus NA, i might had applied european update... but it work fine, so i am not sure).

PS : I consider myself a poweruser who don't need an AV on his computer and can does some weird mod on my windows file system, so i know it's either not me or my device has some db problem maybe or it's maybe permission issue or device getting ban but PSN store work fine, so i doubt it. The only weird **** i had done was removing the ad page on my Vita TV some month ago.
Advertising

Return to “Support”