Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Webmodal browser

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
ICanHazMuffin47

Re: [RELEASE] Webmodal browser

Post by ICanHazMuffin47 »

this isn't for netflix, i was using that as an example, i'm pretty sure the original netflix app uses the same thing this uses when you sign in. also sorry the vpk doesn't install normally i may fix that at some point. :D
Advertising
Wizigard

Post by Wizigard »

Hmm, interesting creation. I tried alternative instalation method and it works now.

As privacy seems not to be that much of issue with my Vita I'd like to ask if this could eventually lead in releasing something like homebrew web browser that's more stable and supports more stuff. I mean, can this be modified or build upon ?
Advertising
ICanHazMuffin47

raelvidar wrote:It doens't install via molecula shell, and return the 0xFFFFFFFE Error message
I still looking for a way to access netflix on my 3.60 PS TV

I hope you find a solution for this. ;)
Hey, i suggest that you take the folder in the vpk and send that to a zip and rename it to vpk. This was a packing error on my part, for which i am sorry. If you would prefer, i can repack it myself and send you a repacked vpk ready to go. Also I need to clarify that this is in no way meant to allow access to netflix. That was just an example of what the webmodal browser is, because i'm fairly certain it was used in the netflix app. :D
ICanHazMuffin47

Wizigard wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:25 pm Hmm, interesting creation. I tried alternative instalation method and it works now.

As privacy seems not to be that much of issue with my Vita I'd like to ask if this could eventually lead in releasing something like homebrew web browser that's more stable and supports more stuff. I mean, can this be modified or build upon ?
The browser itself is not something i have written. The browser itself is sony's own in-app browser that web apps use. This is simply an easy way to get to it.

Return to “HENkaku”